Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Clannad visual novel and Tv series.
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
Clannad visual novel and Tv series.

I know someone is not in anime, but has anyone watched this serie? The serie includes two seasons Clannad and Clannad ~Afterstory~, if you are a true emotional creature who needs some emotion to their life i would highly recommend this, i have never felt som much sadness and happiness in any kind of show(epescially sadness).The start of the series can be a little slow and boring but it changes in due time.

Link for more information if you are interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clannad_%28visual_novel%29

[Image: watch-clannad-after-story-episodes-onlin...ailpic.jpg]
(Warning! Clannad After Story is a tear jerker)

Clannad ~After Story~ Ranked to Number #4 in MyAnimeList.
source http://myanimelist.net/anime/4181/Clannad:_After_Story.

I am a man, i liked this much even the genre is mostly romance and drama(so what?, mens have feelings too or at least someone).

If you liked these two i higly recommend to watch the other key studio`s series: Like Angel Beats! , Kanon or Air.

sorry for mah bad english.
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
RE: Clannad visual novel and Tv series.

I like to play some VN's myself. Unfortunately this forum has been infected with PewDiePie bros (zombified 10 year olds) who are only interested in flying naked bodies.

08-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Yeah, but i liked this as a tv anime more.
But the vn was good too. I am curious what kinda vn you have played?
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012, 08:15 PM by Red.)
08-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Find
Aurain Offline

Threads: 1

I was really surprised to see a thread about Clannad on this forum, ^^

Seriously, Clannad means so much for me, and it changed the way I was viewing life. I have cried many times in my life, but never as much as I did while watching After Story. I love the emotional stories and plots, but there are also room for some funny and cheering parts in Clannad. I think it has been mixed very well!

I've watched both seasons seven times by now. I love it every time. ^^

My Youtube ~ (Click here!)
09-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Website Find