Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Another Introducing-myself-thread, yay! / Mod-preview!
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
Smile  Another Introducing-myself-thread, yay! / Mod-preview!

hey :)
just saw that one hello-thread, so i wanted to spam around as well ;)
obviously i'm new here, 15 years old and from germany. since 2009 very interested in 3D-arts and video stuff.

i also like gaming, normally playing rpg's/shooter, and last year, while i was visiting my friend over night, my friend introduced me to amnesia. "playing it in the dark with earphones ist awesome!" yeah. totally. >.> after a while, i started to make a CS for my friend, which was pretty bad, i mainly tested lvldesign and scripting, jumpcares everywhere, yay. i forgot about amnesia, but when i saw the trailer on facebook, i came to this forum, and got motivation for a new, quality project. that's what i'm working on, a full conversion-mod from scratch. i just finished the main plot, first concept arts are also done. as soon as i'm back home, i will model the first map, and upload the first pictures. the story is a secret, also i WON'T release a demo, everything has to be surprising for you ;)

yeah... i think that was all, have a nice day :)

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2012, 05:45 AM by johnbox.)
08-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Another Introducing-myself-thread, yay! / Mod-preview!

It might have been more clever to have waited until you had something to show from you're FC before posting this.
just saying
08-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(08-24-2012, 05:04 PM)martinnord Wrote: It might have been more clever to have waited until you had something to show from you're FC before posting this.
just saying
He might have done it in a different post. The reason for this thread? To introduce himself.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Website Find
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5

right, this was just a little announcement, i'm waiting to create my main-thread until i have my first concept arts modeled.
i'm still in the USA, so you can expect first pictures around the 3rd september.

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2012, 05:39 PM by johnbox.)
08-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Find