Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.

(08-25-2012, 10:27 PM)Kman Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 02:01 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I need to listen to some good music to retake the lost intelligence...

But Kman, no matter how stupid,annoying and rude a woman is, you do NOT use the W-word. Ever.
...Except that's actually what she's being. Just go to her main channel, I want you to look at the top where it has links to all her other channels. Now, tell me something, do you think she actually needs all those channels (if I remember correctly last time it was around 6 or 7)? No! So why does she make them? Cause she knows her stupid fans will subscribe and like and favorite whatever shitty content she puts up, and that makes money, and the more channels she makes the more she can use this tactic to milk all the money she can out of YouTube. For fuck's sake she made a RACING CHANNEL. Do you think she cares one bit about racing? If you really need another example, go watch her video on raising awareness on malaria (I could be wrong on the specific disease, so I apologize if I got that wrong). Ok, so she made a video on malaria, pretty cool of her, right? But wait a second, notice how you get a pre-roll ad and a little pop-up ad during the video? That's right folks, she enabled monetization on a video about children with malaria. In short, she's basically profiting off the death and suffering of others that she doesn't know.

So there you go, she often does things that are morally wrong that she doesn't really give two shits about just because she knows she can make a buck or two off of it, and in my opinion yes that makes her a whore. I'm sorry if it offends you or anything, but sometimes people just have these things coming.
totally agree with you, but i'm not sure if whore is the right word for this. german translation of this doesn't really fits in this situation >.> but maybe it has another meaning i simply don't know.
and btw, congrats to 1400 posts ;)

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
08-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Find
tonewww Offline

Threads: 50

I Couldnt really manage watching the video at all so ill just put this here
[Image: DoubleFacePalm.jpg]

*Wishes Penumbra Tech Demo section would return*
08-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

...I'm pretty sure Toby Turner got to tap that.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-25-2012, 10:58 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: ...I'm pretty sure Toby Turner got to tap that.
Most definitely.

Posting Freak
08-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Website Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(08-25-2012, 10:48 PM)johnbox Wrote: totally agree with you, but i'm not sure if whore is the right word for this. german translation of this doesn't really fits in this situation >.> but maybe it has another meaning i simply don't know.
and btw, congrats to 1400 posts Wink
I think he means "Abusing something excessively for profit."

In English, or America at least, "Whore", "Whoring", etc are not actually taboo words. They are actually used pretty frequently, and can mean "something fake" or the definition above when used as a verb, "Whoring." It does not necessarily involve sexual implications.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
08-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Find
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5

(08-25-2012, 11:30 PM)Aldighieri Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 10:48 PM)johnbox Wrote: totally agree with you, but i'm not sure if whore is the right word for this. german translation of this doesn't really fits in this situation >.> but maybe it has another meaning i simply don't know.
and btw, congrats to 1400 posts ;)
I think he means "Abusing something excessively for profit."

In English, or America at least, "Whore", "Whoring", etc are not actually taboo words. They are actually used pretty frequently, and can mean "something fake" or the definition above when used as a verb, "Whoring." It does not necessarily involve sexual implications.
ook, thanks for that explanation. ;)

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
08-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

An Addendum. I said above it can mean "Something Fake" but I was specifically referring to Women who appear to be fake, synonymous with "Poser" in this case.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
08-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

All aboard the train that doesn't think she is a "prostitute"
Passengers: Me

Insanity. Static.
08-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

[Image: FhaZd.jpg]

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012, 01:05 AM by Zaffre.)
08-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(08-26-2012, 01:02 AM)Juby Wrote: All aboard the train that doesn't think she is a "prostitute"
Passengers: Me
Of course she is not literally a women who exploits her sexuality in exchange for monetary gain - ...wait, yes she is. She does exactly that. Maybe not in the same fashion as a prostitute, but the right elements are there; she uses the fact that she's an ignorant female gamer to take advantage of 12-17 year old fan boys who put up with all of her crap just so she can get money for her ads. She might not be a prostitute per say, but she's fucking everyone over.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Find