Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Examining Room — Blocked Door
RBi Offline

Threads: 1
Examining Room — Blocked Door

I'm in Examining Room. There is a blocked door and ventilation panel — i can't open both of it. I think there is mixture machine behind that door. Help me...)

P.S. I'v got nitrogen, iodine and some piece of flower(?) in container (i guess it is a substance â„–65)
02-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Examining Room — Blocked Door

I think the flower is actually a crystal. Looks a lot like the stuff in the water cave or outside the mess hall window.

Now for the help:
Spoiler below!
If I recall correctly there should be a painting on one of the walls. Behind that you'll find an open ventialtion shaft.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
02-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Find
RBi Offline

Threads: 1

Thaliur Wrote:I think the flower is actually a crystal. Looks a lot like the stuff in the water cave or outside the mess hall window.

Now for the help:
Spoiler below!
If I recall correctly there should be a painting on one of the walls. Behind that you'll find an open ventialtion shaft.

Thank you very much! Smile
That was so easy...))
02-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Find
orchid Offline

Threads: 0

RBi Wrote:I'm in Examining Room. There is a blocked door and ventilation panel — i can't open both of it. I think there is mixture machine behind that door. Help me...)

P.S. I'v got nitrogen, iodine and some piece of flower(?) in container (i guess it is a substance â„–65)

Look behind the painting
02-25-2008, 01:16 AM
Find
orchid Offline

Threads: 0

orchid Wrote:
RBi Wrote:I'm in Examining Room. There is a blocked door and ventilation panel — i can't open both of it. I think there is mixture machine behind that door. Help me...)

Look behind the painting

you need five chemicals plus the green jar mixture
02-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

orchid, try the 'edit function' next time to edit your post, ok?! ^^

<3 Horror Adventures
02-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Find