Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion 2 "The sequel" UPDATED!!!
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: INSANITY NOCTURNAL CONFUSION 2

(09-16-2012, 03:00 PM)dnalange Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 06:34 AM)Gaviao Wrote: i give a 10/10!!!(5 stars) the puzzles are hard but nothing that can make you get stuck!, the mapping is awesome!!!! and the scripts... it's almost the same as the scripts of the original amnesia!!!! everything to make a scary atmosphere!!! congratulations!!! this is one of the best custom stories that i played!!!
Thank you VERY much!
This is why i made this, to give you a scary and good mod.
I am really happy you liked it, and a 10, VERY NICE!
Lange
Of course, there are people who "overreact". While I played this, I can't say exactly the same. Though the rating is 9/10 at my spot.

If I wouldn't have drank all my cola yesterday, I probably would've slept, and then I wouldn't be so clumsy.

Generally, very good and enjoyable.

And pls change the title a bit. Having uppercase letters in the title makes it look strange. Add lowercase letters to it. All fixed.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012, 03:25 PM by Robby.)
09-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Website Find
Diceable Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion 2 "The sequel"

I liked it. The story was good and well thought out, the map design was very detailed, the puzzles were not too hard but not too easy. The oil/tinderbox distribution was a bit overdone, made it a bit easier for the player to complete the story. The oil was given out very generously, the tinderboxes not as much so, and this let the player rely less on other resources, like tinderboxes. Overall I enjoyed it and the scares were brilliant and the scripting was fantastic.
9/10.
09-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Some more players would like to tell me how it was??
And i am curious how long it took for players to finish.
Lange
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012, 11:17 PM by DnALANGE.)
09-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

(09-18-2012, 11:16 PM)dnalange Wrote: Some more players would like to tell me how it was??
Lange
took me 3 hours to finish,i was scared every second of the custom story, it's a very good custom story

Projects i'm working on
The Dream:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dream
Amnesia:Fear in Hands
http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-fear-in-hands
09-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(09-18-2012, 11:24 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 11:16 PM)dnalange Wrote: Some more players would like to tell me how it was??
Lange
took me 3 hours to finish,i was scared every second of the custom story, it's a very good custom story

Awesome!
Like i was thinking.. around 2½ / 3 hours of gameplay!
Thank you very much for the reply!
Mean a lot to me, worked incredebly hard!
Lange.
09-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

God lord so many bugs!

Spoiler below!
The lever for the big door where you can find one of the rods just went trough the wall in a wall next to the one where you pick the rope

Spoiler below!
After you blow the rocks you get that little "cutscene" where you can't jump nor light the lantern and you have to keep going until you get the orb piece. It happens that in my first 4 times I went trough a wall and was walking in the village, unable to do anything until I eventually fell out of the map. I thought it was actually supposed to work like that and that I was missing something but I passed that part on my 5th try and I didn't even know what I did differently from the other times!

Spoiler below!
I can't put the rods on the machine so I'm stuck there. Help?
09-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(09-19-2012, 08:45 PM)ShiningBlader Wrote: God lord so many bugs!

Spoiler below!
The lever for the big door where you can find one of the rods just went trough the wall in a wall next to the one where you pick the rope

Spoiler below!
After you blow the rocks you get that little "cutscene" where you can't jump nor light the lantern and you have to keep going until you get the orb piece. It happens that in my first 4 times I went trough a wall and was walking in the village, unable to do anything until I eventually fell out of the map. I thought it was actually supposed to work like that and that I was missing something but I passed that part on my 5th try and I didn't even know what I did differently from the other times!

Spoiler below!
Not anyone have this problem,
The lever.... You screwed up yourself.. just hold in hand and DON'T trow with items\equipment..
Those will fall into walls... anyone knows that....
Maybe it's because you have installed a wrong mod once?
Can u give me some pictures?
You see above here there arent any problems and they finished it...
Left rod first on the machine! Then Right then Middle = scripted Can't go wrong! <<< Hint<<<

Speak to you soon then.
Hopefully it will work..
Ps.. those hallways with the darkness... just walk and try to toutch the walls slowly!
U havent played fear??? happens thre also..
Go to end\turn around go to end\turn around go to end... etc etc
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 10:02 PM by DnALANGE.)
09-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

(09-19-2012, 10:01 PM)dnalange Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 08:45 PM)ShiningBlader Wrote: God lord so many bugs!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
Not anyone have this problem,
The lever.... You screwed up yourself.. just hold in hand and DON'T trow with items\equipment..
Those will fall into walls... anyone knows that....
Maybe it's because you have installed a wrong mod once?
Can u give me some pictures?
You see above here there arent any problems and they finished it...
Left rod first on the machine! Then Right then Middle = scripted Can't go wrong! <<< Hint<<<

Speak to you soon then.
Hopefully it will work..
Ps.. those hallways with the darkness... just walk and try to toutch the walls slowly!
U havent played fear??? happens thre also..
Go to end\turn around go to end\turn around go to end... etc etc
I can't use the rod on the left hole. It only appears a hand icon but it doesn't do anything

I'll try it again...
09-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Alright beat it

The bedroom key was a pain to find x_x

Just some issues that I had but seeing how no one is complaining then it must have been my fault. Story is fine and the puzzles were great

I'll give it 9/10
09-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(09-19-2012, 11:52 PM)ShiningBlader Wrote: Alright beat it

The bedroom key was a pain to find x_x

Just some issues that I had but seeing how no one is complaining then it must have been my fault. Story is fine and the puzzles were great

I'll give it 9/10
Super!
I am very happy you enjoyed it and offcourse that you finished it!
Thank you for your reply here!
Lange
09-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Find