Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Amnesia Dictionary
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: The Amnesia Dictionary

Skashi - Right hand of the devil.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(09-16-2012, 07:54 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Skashi - Right hand of the devil.
I assure you, he may seem like it, but he's not exactly that.

Sure, peeps hate those kinds of CS, but I officially don't hold grudge against him. In any way.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Website Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

Skashi (skah she): A German custom story author for Amnesia. Makes stories commonly known as jumpscare stories, which feature jumpscares exclusively. Most dislike him and his creations, but others enjoy those types of scares.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

I get the feeling Traggey is going to have a hayday locking threads when he gets back.

09-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Let's get this back on track, ok? I'm trusting that Zaffre will make all the relevant posts available via downloadable document, correct?

The Baron/Alexander (Al-ex-ander): A Prussian Lord of considerable status and influence. He is stands as the villain in the story(not to be confused with antagonist; see Shadow), who you(see Daniel) must find and kill. It is discovered that he has been performing horrid experiments on both people and animals alike, all in his quest to return "home". He appears to be in league with a mysterious Order of the Black Eagle(is that right?), with which he remains a vital elder, due to his unnaturally long life.
09-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(09-17-2012, 12:45 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: The Baron/Alexander (Al-ex-ander): A Prussian Lord of considerable status and influence. He is stands as the villain in the story(not to be confused with antagonist; see Shadow), who you(see Daniel) must find and kill. It is discovered that he has been performing horrid experiments on both people and animals alike, all in his quest to return "home". He appears to be in league with a mysterious Order of the Black Eagle(is that right?), with which he remains a vital elder, due to his unnaturally long life. Has an unexplainable fetish for floating naked, with little regard to showing off his genitals in front of other males.

[Image: p229xcq]
09-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

Volume 1 of the Dictionary has been released on the OP.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

Brute [broot]- A less prominent monster found in Amnesia: the Dark Descent. It is primarily found in the latter part of the game and plays a big role in the Sewer level.

It is easily distinguished by it's horribly disfigured head, which is cleaved through the middle, displaying little signs of human origin; however, it's head's inner visage is lined with teeth and an eye, possibly signing towards a horrible accident. Another distinctive trait of the Brute is it's mainly metallic skeleton holding it's limbs in place via skewers and nails. Along with garment of metal plating covering it's lower abdomen and left shoulder, it wields a large blade in place of it's left forearm, which almost all cases, will kill Daniel (see Daniel) in one hit, very much like that of the Justine-expansion (see Justine [game]) Suitor (see Alois, Basile and Malo) enemy. Brutes are also capable of running faster than the Grunt.

Unlike the Servant Grunt's (see Servant Grunt) gargling hisses and growls, the Brute emits distinctive and guttural whale-like noises and moans. It's metallic hinging also gives it a loud, creaking walk.

The Brute has few aliases, unlike the Servant Grunt and has only been mentioned in particular by few Youtubers, the most iconic of which is "Mr. Tall", like that of "Mr. Face" by Youtube Let's Player, Mangaminx.

Close up of the Brute's upper body.

[Image: Dental_Perfection.png]

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012, 06:14 AM by Potato.)
09-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13

Please stop using the "Flying Jesus" alias. It's abusive. At least to me.
09-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Find
Melvin Offline

Threads: 38

(09-19-2012, 03:43 PM)Fomzo Wrote: Please stop using the "Flying Jesus" alias. It's abusive. At least to me.
''Flying Jesus'' Fits the name perfectly in my book. [Image: flying_jesus_by_alexeei-d3hh1ll.jpg]

[Image: 25F7U37.png]
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Website Find