Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should i make a remake for Amnesia 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OF COURSE!!
0%
0 0%
noo...
42.86%
6 42.86%
YOUR DECISION!!! Big Grin
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Work in progress [WIP] Lost but not alone (Some news)
BIgcheker12 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (First Screenshots released)

Sorry for ya guys who waited for tha Trailer. the thing is my pc sucks. i have to reinstall steam.. then i make 2 more levels and then the trailer should arrive! Official Release Date of the Trailer comes tomorrow!! Big Grin

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
11-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

RE: [WIP] Lost but not alone (Trailer Released)

-Trailer released-

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
11-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

Exclamation  Trailer for Lost but not alone! is out. Homepage has been made!

Hey Guys.

i just wanted to keep you up to date! The first real trailer of the Custom Story "Lost but not alone" is out. You can see it here :

The Name of the trailer is "be ready!". Very soon we will make a huge progress. then we are giving you the second trailer whats actually scarier then the first.

The second thing is : our homepage has been released. look there too for Updates : http://amnesiacsgames.jimdo.com/

the ModdB page for Lost but not alone : http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-but-not-alone

And the official Frictional games Page for Lost but not alone : http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18590.html

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012, 07:00 PM by BIgcheker12.)
11-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

(11-10-2012, 05:40 PM)Robosprog Wrote: That trailer was even worse than mine, and that's saying something, and you need to work A LOT more on your mapping before releasing this, right now you have a lot to improve upon, watch YourComputers tutorials and you should get better.
Okay. Thanks for giving me a feedback and a tipp! i will watch the videos! Remember that that is just 10% of what is coming Wink there will be a huge progress soon! i promise Tongue

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

Hi Guys. I will Start an FAQ. Send me your Question and i will answer these. You can make this till December. Then we will make the Huge Progress and we will give you guys our answers. Thanks Wink
(send us the Question on Moddb or on Twitteror on our Official Website
Yeah we have a Twitter now Wink

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

... I don't quite know how to put this without sounding mean, but after watching the trailer, I just have to ask: What's up with all those empty rooms? I mean - do you really look at a huge, square, empty room and say to yourself "yup, this looks atmospheric" ?
Naaah, that can't be it, right? So, the real question is, if you're going to make a trailer, why show all those empty, unfinished rooms? Why not make one or two rooms close to final and only show those? Looking like this, the trailer is bound to leave a bad impression on the viewer and many people might not bother to follow future updates...
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
11-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

(11-15-2012, 06:25 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: ... I don't quite know how to put this without sounding mean, but after watching the trailer, I just have to ask: What's up with all those empty rooms? I mean - do you really look at a huge, square, empty room and say to yourself "yup, this looks amospheric" ?
Naaah, that can't be it, right? So, the real question is, if you're going to make a trailer, why show all those empty, unfinished rooms? Why not make one or two rooms close to final and only show those? Looking like this, the trailer is bound to leave a bad impression on the viewer and many people might not bother to follow future updates...

listen to boards of canada
11-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Website Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(11-15-2012, 08:06 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 06:25 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: ... I don't quite know how to put this without sounding mean, but after watching the trailer, I just have to ask: What's up with all those empty rooms? I mean - do you really look at a huge, square, empty room and say to yourself "yup, this looks amospheric" ?

Agree.

My tip: Instead of updating the thread with promises, update it with progress.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM by Acies.)
11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

Yeah... sorry guys. the 2nd trailer will be better. After the "huge progress". im sorry.

but i guess you will see Wink

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
11-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Find
BIgcheker12 Offline

Finally some Updates for ya! :
-New Mapper found, cuz i suck @ mapping [Image: smile.gif]

-3 DLC's. They contain the torch or the flashlight (not Item, so you can pick them up!!) You can have both too. Thats the allinone DLC, which allows you to have in some rooms of the game a Flashlight, a Torch and the original Lantern. Its room-based.

-Also i wanted to tell something about the game.. Lost but not alone will not be a game full of jumpscares. We have in mind to do a game with a lot of atmosphere and we will make it realistic as possible. This doesnt mean that Lost but not alone has no Jumpscares. What it means is, that the game has not a jumpscare every second.

- if we get it done, Lost but not alone will be available as a full conversion mod and custom story.

-Main Menu Background release tomorrow, you can use it for your regular Amnesia the dark descent! This picture will too be in the Full conversion mod when we get it done!

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Find