Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra overture mods?
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
Penumbra overture mods?

Hey guys i got penumbra black plague about 2 weeks ago i'm just wondering if there are any mods for penumbra overture?? P.S p bp is awesome!
03-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Penumbra overture mods?

Windexglow, a user here at frictional, had started on an Overture mod, but decided it would be better if he waited and made the mod for Black Plague. It's called 'The Shaft' and it leaves off were the tech demo ended. He's making good progress on it, but I can't give you a date. If you need any more info, he's probolly gonna post and tell you alot more about it.
03-06-2008, 04:34 AM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

It's a work in progress right now, not much has been done yet. It's gone on life-support a few times, and I canceled the orignal project to start over. The work that went into the last mod was pretty high; but the output of the effort was incredibly small. I'm moving tens of times faster than I did with the mod for Overture.

The mod will require some of the Tech Demo files (if I use enough of them) and Black Plague. Not much else to say on it though, but this time it's being planned alot better out.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
03-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

WindexGlow Wrote:It's a work in progress right now, not much has been done yet. It's gone on life-support a few times, and I canceled the orignal project to start over. The work that went into the last mod was pretty high; but the output of the effort was incredibly small. I'm moving tens of times faster than I did with the mod for Overture.

The mod will require some of the Tech Demo files (if I use enough of them) and Black Plague. Not much else to say on it though, but this time it's being planned alot better out.

ohh ok i am wondering what files do i need to copy from the tech demo? because i don't have penumbra black plague here its at queensland i live in broken hill so i don't have it plus gamersgate doesn't work Sad
03-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Ohh yeah windexglow i already heard of your mod it sounds great! Spot on mate Smile and that meens i cant play it hahaha because i don't have black plague xD
03-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

You'll just need some of the files from the tech demo such as music, textures, models.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
03-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

WindexGlow Wrote:You'll just need some of the files from the tech demo such as music, textures, models.

is that just it? because remember i don't have black plague
03-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Well, you do plan on buying it don't you?
03-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

dunno gamersgate doesn't work its blocked out here lol
03-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Hey WindexGlow i'm getting penumbra black plague boxed version now Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin i'm getting it from ebay lol that meens i can get the shaft YAY
03-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Find