Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Conversion Mod
TheMadmaxster Offline

Threads: 7
Total Conversion Mod

Hey all!
I am looking for help in Amnesia Mod making. Anyone that has experience in building this kind of stuff such as:
Custom Content,
Animations,
etc.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks
10-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Total Conversion Mod

You may want to show significant progress (or potential based on prior mods you've made) if you want people to do modeling/animations for you; those are very tedious and time consuming tasks just to be thrown into a poor quality mod.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

I can help you if you have any questions concerning modeling and animation... just ask away ^^ (General questions and details about the use of 3ds Max and Maya).
But like Andy said, no one will be willing to create content for you if there's no promising project to be seen yet. (Not to be mean or anything, people are just pretty busy Smile ) So in order to get people interested in your project, you could give a description of what you're planning and what kind of custom content you'd need for your setting, maybe a teaser of the storyline, show concept art or screenshots of levels you already built... that sort of stuff.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 03:29 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
10-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Find
TheMadmaxster Offline

Threads: 7

(10-10-2012, 03:29 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Thanks, if you want to help ill PM you about the content and stuff.
10-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Find