Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: The Most Underrated or Overrated Games/Movies Thread

Overrated: Emma Watson

I honestly don't see why the entire internet gets a hard-on over her; she's a 7 at best.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(10-12-2012, 06:45 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Overrated: Emma Watson

I honestly don't see why the entire internet gets a hard-on over her; she's a 7 at best.
Not really a good actress either. Emma Stone on the other hand = both. One of the very few times I actually agree with the majority when it comes to these things.
10-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(10-12-2012, 07:54 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 06:47 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 06:45 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Overrated: Emma Watson

Not really a good actress either. Emma Stone on the other hand = both. One of the very few times I actually agree with the majority when it comes to these things.
Emma stone is a good actor?
Emma Watson not fit?

Uh huh…
10-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

i dont rank watson either. her acting reminds me of an over-starched plank, shes got about 2 emotions, suprise, and horney, and its often impossible to tell between the two. also, she is no looker. she has got less meat on her than a chicken mcnugget (red dwarf III) and her face resembles a drunk MLP drawing, gugh.

massively overated, just like that walking coat-hanger that is eva green, seriously? she is terrible, extremely wooden with a voice like nails down a blackboard, and her smugness just makes me want to headbut the damn theatre screen. how on earth do Either of them find employment in the film industry? do the casting departments have no taste?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 08:37 PM by the dark side.)
10-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(10-12-2012, 08:36 PM)the dark side Wrote: and her face resembles a drunk MLP drawing, gugh.
That means that she's beautiful, right?

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 08:44 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
10-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(10-12-2012, 08:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: That means that she's beautiful, right?
I spent 10 fucking minutes on this; enjoy:

Spoiler below!

[Image: asb4u.jpg]

I rate it 3 memes.
10-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(10-12-2012, 09:07 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 08:44 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: That means that she's beautiful, right?
I spent 10 fucking minutes on this; enjoy:

Spoiler below!

Fantastic use of AndyRockin's time

[Image: bronies-normal-strange-immature-85776864269.jpeg]

10-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(10-12-2012, 08:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 08:36 PM)the dark side Wrote: i dont rank watson either. her acting reminds me of an over-starched plank, shes got about 2 emotions, suprise, and horney, and its often impossible to tell between the two. also, she is no looker. she has got less meat on her than a chicken mcnugget (red dwarf III) and her face resembles a drunk MLP drawing, gugh.

massively overated, just like that walking coat-hanger that is eva green, seriously? she is terrible, extremely wooden with a voice like nails down a blackboard, and her smugness just makes me want to headbut the damn theatre screen. how on earth do Either of them find employment in the film industry? do the casting departments have no taste?
Wut. She has a horny look? Please inform me of when this face was used in the childrens book film adaptations.
She is a very dynamic actor, her tone of voice when acting is fantastic, it really does resemble fear etc very well, as well as having a great range of faces that she can use as well. - She's not the best but she's one of the best young british actors.
She also looks fantastic, but since she's not got an amazing ass or breasts she's ugly to a lot of people - her face, eyes in particular are stunning, whilst maintaining a fairly curvy body and not being too thin or too large.

Have you ever actually watched any of the films she's been in?
I don't find her ugly. Actually I think she has quite good T&A, plus a good face. I just don't swoon over her like I do with Liv Tyler for example. Also, I don't think she is a very good actress personally - certainly not bad, but not amazing. I watched all of the Harry Potter movies by the way (I am a big fan of most of them actually). It's all subjective man.
10-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(10-12-2012, 10:37 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 10:36 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 08:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 08:36 PM)the dark side Wrote: i dont rank watson either. her acting reminds me of an over-starched plank, shes got about 2 emotions, suprise, and horney, and its often impossible to tell between the two. also, she is no looker. she has got less meat on her than a chicken mcnugget (red dwarf III) and her face resembles a drunk MLP drawing, gugh.

Wut. She has a horny look? Please inform me of when this face was used in the childrens book film adaptations.
She is a very dynamic actor, her tone of voice when acting is fantastic, it really does resemble fear etc very well, as well as having a great range of faces that she can use as well. - She's not the best but she's one of the best young british actors.
She also looks fantastic, but since she's not got an amazing ass or breasts she's ugly to a lot of people - her face, eyes in particular are stunning, whilst maintaining a fairly curvy body and not being too thin or too large.

Have you ever actually watched any of the films she's been in?
I don't find her ugly. Actually I think she has quite good T&A, plus a good face. I just don't swoon over her like I do with Liv Tyler for example. Also, I don't think she is a very good actress personally - certainly not bad, but not amazing. I watched all of the Harry Potter movies by the way (I am a big fan of most of them actually). It's all subjective man.
I know it's subjective but she is a good actress in the harry potter films - the perfect hermione.
I guess so. I was just a little disenchanted with the performances in general. Not to the point where I think they are bad movies, but I don't think any of the acting is more than decent. The adult cast was overall very good though, Alan Rickman especially.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 10:41 PM by Bridge.)
10-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

On the current subject of acting, personally I'm the type of person who will automatically suspend my dis-belief when watching a movie in terms of acting to the point that unless the acting is extremely good, or extremely bad, I can't notice the difference as long as the actors do what they're trying to do to some degree. Not really sure if this is a good thing, or bad thing though...

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Find