Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA Looking for some projects
elijahlucian Offline

Threads: 1
VA Looking for some projects

Hey all, I am a voice actor interested in taking part of some projects.

check out my portfolio
http://www.elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

I am offering my services for free so I have one simple request before you ask me to do some work for you: Please ensure that your project is almost done before you ask for work. You can talk to me beforehand to secure a VA in your project. I don't mind booking a few months in advance. But please do not ask me to do your voices as the first thing you do. Audio is the last thing (as I'm sure you all know) that gets placed into the game. I'm sorry I have to be very strict about this, but doing voices for 50+ failed projects kind of does it to you Big Grin! Like I said, you can still contact me in your early stages, just please don't ask me to do things until the VA is actually needed. I have a very very quick turnaround. (in most cases less than a week)

Other than that I am very excited to be in any project you can think of! I take direction very well, and I also am able to help out with any script flaws necessary to create better flow for the character.
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Find
Solipsist Offline

Threads: 5
RE: VA Looking for some projects

It is acceptable around here to offer one's services when one requests it rather vice versa, this post is a nice introduction -- But nobody will really jump on you via this post. Just answer the devs' call next time anyone is posting a recruitment thread.

11-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

I think this was great :]

I'd hire you if I were "at that stage" of developement - but I'm far from. Good luck to ye.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

11-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Find
elijahlucian Offline

Threads: 1

(11-02-2012, 08:08 AM)Solipsist Wrote: It is acceptable around here to offer one's services when one requests it rather vice versa, this post is a nice introduction -- But nobody will really jump on you via this post. Just answer the devs' call next time anyone is posting a recruitment thread.
of course. however I figured I would introduce myself anyways. I always look out for people in need. I am on literally almost every forum where there is even a chance that there will be voice actors needed Wink

thanks Acies!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012, 08:28 AM by elijahlucian.)
11-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

I like what I hear so far! Small question; can you do accents?

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012, 08:58 AM by Damascus.)
11-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Find
craven7 Offline

Threads: 8

Hi!

I am currently working on my first custom story and some voiceacting would be great. But I have only about 40 % or so finished (working for around 2 months), so maybe I will contact you in the next time. Also don't panic because it's my first, I am really trying to get something close to professional, so I try to map as detailed as possible and don't include cheap scares. However I will make a announcement thread soon, then you can decide. Smile
11-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

Hmm, from what ive heard from your samples, you're pretty legit! I'd love to have you voice act for my mod, but currently I have 5% of the dialogue written down, roughly. Ill definitely get back to you, though!

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Find