Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Holy Mackeral (animation glitch)
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
Holy Mackeral (animation glitch)

Hey I had another question about animation (how to fix one). In TF2 I recently got the "Holy Mackeral" which is a dead/alive fish rapped in a newspaper (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqZUEvL3G...r_embedded). However the issue is when he holds it he swings it in a small circle (idle animation) and it begins to glitch. Any idea what the issue is?

11-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Holy Mackeral (animation glitch)

Why are you asking about a fix for a Team Fortress Bug in the Frictional Games forum? I mean - wouldn't it be more efficient to ask in a Steam forum or something? Anyway a quick google search later it seems like that issue is quite common. Guess you'll just have to wait until they fix it in an update.
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

I ask here because for the most part most members don't know sh*t about the technical side of the game.

11-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(11-10-2012, 01:47 AM)darkely Wrote: I ask here because for the most part most members don't know sh*t about the technical side of the game.
This is a known bug that I'm working on fixing by the end of the week. Of course, I don't work at Valve, but who cares?

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

11-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Find