Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

AC3
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: AC3

*This is not the original "the dark side". This is a Freind of his using the account on his Permission and posting for Him as he now only Ghosts here, but felt that, as a British person offended by AC3, He should "Ghost Post" , hence my arrival for one message. I will not be sticking around however, not after 1. a Horrible experience at the old EA forums that I suffered from other users for the simple "Offense" of being a freind of the user you knew as "the dark side", and 2, I severely dislike Horror.

Right, the "Ghost Post".

He is Offended strongly by AC3, but then he is offended by Bad games, and he found AC3 to be an Apocalyptically bad one, Owing to its overly cliched Storyline, 2D cardboard cut out charachters, ludicrously outdated Racial Sterotypes, its "kill of the British Fagz, UZA is ROXORZ, trolllolz" go USA go propoganda, wich although Historically Accurate, is delivered in a way so eye smackingly agressive and trollish in his opinion that it would not be out of place in "A certain Activision published war title", its mindnumbing levels of boredom, consisting of aimlessly wandering around badly rendered maps doing "Sweetums Fannius Addamus", broken controll system, myriad bugs and glitches, including one that erases saves ("Doubtless it is yet another Title that has been launched, as with so many these days, without ever being playtested"), poor graphics with choppy framerate, frequent screen tearing and complete lack of Anti Aliasing ("Typical 360 Port" according to Him) resulting in noticeable "jaggies", ridiculously easy difficulty even on the hardest settings, and the fact you don not even do any actual Assasinations" wich makes him question how the game can even be called "Assasins Creed". "what happened to Ezio Auditore? now HE was an an Assasin!"

His opinion on the matter is this "If this is the best we can expect from Ubisoft Montreal in future, my advice is they do the World a favour and Shut Down immediatly, as I would expect a better "gaymne" ("I refuse to use the word "game" for this kind of trash" is his reasoning for the troll like spelling) than this from Treyarch, let alone Ubisoft, who i was hoping, after the suprisingly Decent Driver:San Fransico, may have recovered some Mojo" and he is currently unsure weather it is this, or the downright Horrible "Hitman Absolution" wich he described as "a virtually unplayable, broken, "conviction" inspired insult to the once excellent Hitman Franchise, that, as with pretty much any IO game after and including "Kane and Lynch: Dead Men" is so sexually perverted, twisted, sickeningly mysogynistic, Anti Christian and clearly aimed at 12 year old sexual deviants it openly made me vomit" (his Review, gosh, I am Glad I never Played it!) as His Worst game played in 2012.

Sarah.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012, 08:42 PM by the dark side.)
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

loldarkside
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
11-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

Pardon? I am confused? if you want to talk to darkside, then Talk on PM, hes still active, there, but only Ghosts on main as he is still interested in what Frictional are up to with there "super secret Project", he Did want to post that message in here himself, but didnt want to be savaged by the myriad trolls he encountered here last time. He felt, and I hope he is right because I am Not going to go through the "EA experience again", that a Ghost Post made by a freind on his behalf may be less prone to a Firey Response. Now Please, I Do not want to Post here again, as I said, i Do not like Horror. i Just Did this as a favour for a very dear Freind, who is currently still "in between" forums.

Sarah.

P,S, to allow you all to get this back on topic, Dark Side has a Question for ButteredCrumpets "Wich Part of AC3, if any, is more Offensive to you? the Presentation, the Gameplay, or the Storyline?"
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012, 09:19 PM by the dark side.)
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Haha, sorry, the dark side, I mean no offense, but I was counting the days until you couldn't bear it anymore and start posting again! I mean you obviously always posted with quite a passion, so I could imagine you sitting in front of the PC after your departure, reading through the forums and being all "must.... not..... post... must... resist...argh...!" Big Grin
So now you have your friend post for you so you can discuss while still keeping your vow of silence, eh? ^^ Well, if nothing else it made me chuckle. In a friendly, non-malevolent manner, so don't get me wrong there Wink
11-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(11-23-2012, 08:34 PM)the dark side Wrote: *This is not the original "the dark side".

Yeah, right.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2012, 11:14 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
11-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(11-23-2012, 08:41 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: loldarkside

[Image: p229xcq]
11-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

Insanity. Static.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 12:36 PM by Juby.)
11-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I have to admit thedarkside, whether if it's really you or not, that this is the first time that almost every single thing you pointed out about a game being completely invalid, and as someone who's playing through AC3 right now, I'm able to pick most of them apart.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
11-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Seriously, what is with all the drama? Dark side, if you want to talk just talk; don't post through a fucking proxy just because you want to retain your "integrity". Second of all, nobody ever insulted you or trolled you with malice in mind. You were regarded by most as a valuable user even if you had extreme ideas and most were happy to engage in huge debates with you. I have no idea where you are getting all this perceived disrespect, but I assure you it isn't as bad as you think.
11-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Find