Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Misunderstandings
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
Misunderstandings

Hey Guys...

as i am sure you have seen, some users here, after i posted again through a proxy (who really hates horror so you wont be seeing her again, she only agreed to post because she found "AC3" so boring, well, she actually, literally, Dozed Off! (and thats a girl who loves 8/16/32 bit era Turn based JRPG titles!) so i managed to convince her to proxy) have been genly persuading me that the supposed "flaming" that caused me to leave this forum, was all one massive misunderstanding on both sides.
Both on Mine for taking the comments far to seriously and letting them get at me, but also on the main forums for failing to read my profile and being fat to quick to judge and use the old "person does not agree with me that game x is roxorz, person must be troll, kill with fire!" forum logic.

so, being unable to find another forum that suits my gaming beleives that actually has moderators (devolver forum has no mods, hence why i am staying away despite them having similar beleives on gaming to my own, as, without mods, you are totally vulnerable, and hey, if i wanted total vulnerability, id go back to high school, not use a forum!, sure, i may have complained here in the past that the mods here are not as strict as i would personally like, but, then every site were the mods have been as strict as i like in the past seems to have "blackballed" itself into oblivion, and you can always rely on traggey or someone to step in with an "OI!" if things go too far here)

so, from this gentle pursuasion, i am going to temporarily re-activate my account here, and see what happens, but please, i must ask all of you, to prevent any misunderstanding in future, kindly read what i have put in my profile and take it into account if i seem to be trolling because i have, once again, let myself get consumed by my phenomenal levels of hatred for certain gameplay mechanics that STOP me playing games as i cant cope with then, has lead me to SLAM a game you really like as "just another rushed out consoley clone of...you know what".

sorry for being such an A**hole in the past.
thanks,

TDS

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 08:04 PM by the dark side.)
12-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Misunderstandings

Nice to have you back darky! Things may get a bit rough around here sometimes, but in the end we all like each other, eh? Big Grin
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I can't say I always agree with you dark side, but if we do find your posts with certain aspects being less than logical, at least try trying to hear us out, and listening to what we have to say alright?

It's still great to have you back mate Smile

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

hey, thanks guys! all the support means a LOT, beleive me, its made my week Smile
ill try to be a little less Ars*y and flamey in future, hopefully without loosing too much of my old passion for gaming. but yeah, if it goes BOOM again, ill try to take time off, cool down with an old FPS level or 2. then come back when i can take in what people are saying without a wall of red mist making it look bad and resulting in me snapping off with insane anger.
thanks again guys, and hey, actually, it IS nice to be back Smile
TDS.
12-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

You know I love you dark side but seriously, get over it. You don't need to be so dramatic about posting again, this is only an internet forum after all. Glad to have you back but honestly nobody cares about your motives for leaving/returning. See ya around though.
12-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Find
J.R.S.S. Offline

Threads: 5

The internet is the internet. Let your reasons be your own, share or keep; in the end, the forum continues on.

Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The White Ship"
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Website Find
UnseenLegend ( NL ) Offline

Threads: 10

(12-03-2012, 08:03 PM)the dark side Wrote: Hey Guys...

as i am sure you have seen, some users here, after i posted again through a proxy (who really hates horror so you wont be seeing her again, she only agreed to post because she found "AC3" so boring, well, she actually, literally, Dozed Off! (and thats a girl who loves 8/16/32 bit era Turn based JRPG titles!) so i managed to convince her to proxy) have been genly persuading me that the supposed "flaming" that caused me to leave this forum, was all one massive misunderstanding on both sides.
Both on Mine for taking the comments far to seriously and letting them get at me, but also on the main forums for failing to read my profile and being fat to quick to judge and use the old "person does not agree with me that game x is roxorz, person must be troll, kill with fire!" forum logic.

so, being unable to find another forum that suits my gaming beleives that actually has moderators (devolver forum has no mods, hence why i am staying away despite them having similar beleives on gaming to my own, as, without mods, you are totally vulnerable, and hey, if i wanted total vulnerability, id go back to high school, not use a forum!, sure, i may have complained here in the past that the mods here are not as strict as i would personally like, but, then every site were the mods have been as strict as i like in the past seems to have "blackballed" itself into oblivion, and you can always rely on traggey or someone to step in with an "OI!" if things go too far here)

so, from this gentle pursuasion, i am going to temporarily re-activate my account here, and see what happens, but please, i must ask all of you, to prevent any misunderstanding in future, kindly read what i have put in my profile and take it into account if i seem to be trolling because i have, once again, let myself get consumed by my phenomenal levels of hatred for certain gameplay mechanics that STOP me playing games as i cant cope with then, has lead me to SLAM a game you really like as "just another rushed out consoley clone of...you know what".

thanks,

TDS

Sometimes they agree.
Sometimes they disagree.
The internet can be á rough place.

[Image: read-image.asp?n=n-20121202110321-m.jpg&r=8]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM by UnseenLegend ( NL ).)
12-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

thanks for removing that meme unseenlegend nl.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 09:27 PM by the dark side.)
12-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Well I must have been living under a rock...

[Image: luv.gif]
12-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Find
UnseenLegend ( NL ) Offline

Threads: 10

(12-03-2012, 09:24 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 09:21 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 08:03 PM)the dark side Wrote: Hey Guys...

thanks,

TDS

Sometimes they agree.
Sometimes they disagree
And award for most useless poster of the week goes too..
to. robosprog. thanks for you're help.
i edit the post you know.

(12-03-2012, 09:24 PM)the dark side Wrote: thanks for removing that meme unseenlegend nl.
No.. no..
I didn't mean by using the meme by trolling you.
I just didn't read your story good.
If you know you're about make misunderstandings.
Like the post you made right now.
To regain respect. well you got mine.
I can be a troll sometime. but if it come to this kind of situation... ( yeah you get the view )

[Image: read-image.asp?n=n-20121202110321-m.jpg&r=8]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 09:40 PM by UnseenLegend ( NL ).)
12-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Find