Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mouse freezes game
Hitmanx Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Mouse freezes game

Hello, yes i know there is a topic called mouse lag, but it was unsolved and it's really bugging me! the game runs fine on my computer standing there and not touching the mouse it's smooth as. The second i touch the mouse it pretty much freezes until i let go of the mouse.

I've tried getting new graphics drivers, i've tried turning the graphics down to as low as they get, nothing works!

I've managed to get to the spiderpart but it's just really getting on my nerves now, and it'll be hard to fight enemies when it lags all the time.

This is the only game that does this, i can play crysis (all on low) and there is no mouse lag like this, orange box is fine, cod4, MOH:A So it's not my computer..

HELP PLEASE!!! Sad
03-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Find
Hitmanx Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Mouse freezes game

anyone? help please?
04-13-2008, 06:01 AM
Find
fexman Offline

Threads: 0

The first solution that worked for me was using the cheap mouse that came with my laptop instead of the Logitech G9. I never had any trouble with the G9 until now and it didn't even matter if I keep it connected, just as long as I use the basic mouse to turn arround everything is smooth. When I use the G9 though, I get the exact same problem.. when I turn, the graphic freezes until I stop turning.

This freezing orrurs consitently on Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague and Requiem

I run:
Windows XP SP1
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2008, 09:23 PM by RENCAMO.)
11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Have you tried to update your mouse drivers aswell?

11-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Website Find
fexman Offline

Threads: 0

Yeah, the Logitech software keeps looking for updated drivers every week. But I don't really expect Logitech to release an update for a 1 in 1000 Error that appears in only One game engine.
Anyway, I am not here to ask for solutions, just wanted to help in finding one.
11-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Find