Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(04-09-2016, 11:14 AM)IIPEE Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 11:53 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I remember this one game I played as a kid for the Commodore 64 where you drove a ferrari or some kind of red super car and you'd stop at these buildings to shoot bad guys and then go back to the car once the building is clear.

Miami Chase?

I looked up footage for that and unfortunately no. That's not the game I remember. It wasn't top down but in a racing game perspective and shooting sections were in the sidescroller perspective.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
04-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Find
DarkOne444 Offline

Threads: 0

I have 2 games i don't remember the name of.
1.Its not that old but not that new somewhere in the middle.You were a little ninja and you had mission to save girl.I remember ninja was small and looked more catroonish.In the final mission or pre-final mission you fought a dragon or something like dragon , it was very huge , you couldnt see his entire body.When he attacks you its like his hand drops on you or something like that.I think you were supposed to collect something (i dont remember what maybe key).And eventually you would free that ninja girl.Graphics were slightly better than that old games.I think this game dates around 2000's

2.You were guy who fought with dinosaurs.Its platform game with perspective like Sim City.I remember that bosses were huge dinosaurs and your job was to catch them with cage , actually to make them enter the big cage.I remember interesting detail:you could call for help and something like hospital kit would fall from sky.Graphics were not that good.

I have been searching for this games for years.If anyone remembers the name that would be awesome Big Grin
07-14-2016, 07:28 PM
Find
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7

(07-14-2016, 07:28 PM)DarkOne444 Wrote: I have 2 games i don't remember the name of.
1.Its not that old but not that new somewhere in the middle.You were a little ninja and you had mission to save girl.I remember ninja was small and looked more catroonish.In the final mission or pre-final mission you fought a dragon or something like dragon , it was very huge , you couldnt see his entire body.When he attacks you its like his hand drops on you or something like that.I think you were supposed to collect something (i dont remember what maybe key).And eventually you would free that ninja girl.Graphics were slightly better than that old games.I think this game dates around 2000's

2.You were guy who fought with dinosaurs.Its platform game with perspective like Sim City.I remember that bosses were huge dinosaurs and your job was to catch them with cage , actually to make them enter the big cage.I remember interesting detail:you could call for help and something like hospital kit would fall from sky.Graphics were not that good.

I have been searching for this games for years.If anyone remembers the name that would be awesome Big Grin

The first one i'm pretty sure is I ninja. The second one sounds like a level in Giants: Citizen Kabuto, but I might be wrong.
07-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Find
DarkOne444 Offline

(07-15-2016, 09:09 PM)SlackerinDeNile Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 07:28 PM)DarkOne444 Wrote: I have 2 games i don't remember the name of.

They are not that games :/ . I just saw i didnt mention very important detail in first game.It was 2d.
07-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Find
salass00 Offline

Threads: 1

(02-06-2013, 12:22 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I remember I played some Commodore 64 games which I forgot the names of.

There was this one game I really liked which was like a 2D sidescrolling Indiana Jones game, the game would start off in a cave and when you started moving a boulder would start to chase you. Then you go into some kind of mine shaft with Native Indians patrolling the area. You could find a revolver, Dynamite, solve puzzles, and explore the entire cave!

I forgot the name of that game... If anyone knows about the game i'm talking about, feel free to tell me.

Sounds like you mean Rick Dangerous.

I played this game on the Amiga but it was available for other platforms as well, including the C=64.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 04:27 PM by salass00.)
07-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Find
niedeckerlorine Offline

Don't remember the games name..but it was one of the spiderman game where he keeps on flying from one building to another.
08-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(08-06-2016, 06:38 AM)niedeckerlorine Wrote: Don't remember the games name..but it was one of the spiderman game where he keeps on flying from one building to another.

Okay, no offense, but that pretty much doesn't help P: A console or a year could have helped?

Best guess is Spiderman 64 though. Pretty sure the first level was that.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
08-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Find
CrashHeadroom Offline

Im not sure there will be anyone here old enough for this era but here goes.
Round about....1997/98 era, PC. Little warfare game that was KIND OF like this:

Mass Destruction:
http://img.squakenet.com/snapshot/2015/5...uction.jpg

But wasn't this (i actually have this). All I remeber is you could be multiple military vehicles (tank, jeep, chopper), had multiplayer asspect, 3D and when you died a skull in an army helmet would fade into the screen, laugh at you and fook off......I enjoyed this XD.
08-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(08-06-2016, 08:30 PM)CrashHeadroom Wrote: Im not sure there will be anyone here old enough for this era but here goes.

Mass Destruction:

But wasn't this (i actually have this). All I remeber is you could be multiple military vehicles (tank, jeep, chopper), had multiplayer asspect, 3D and when you died a skull in an army helmet would fade into the screen, laugh at you and fook off......I enjoyed this XD.

Return Fire, I'm sure. Has everything you described and a submarine to block you from escaping the map. Great game!

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 10:27 PM by Yuhaney.)
08-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Website Find
CrashHeadroom Offline

(08-06-2016, 10:16 PM)IIPEE Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:30 PM)CrashHeadroom Wrote: Im not sure there will be anyone here old enough for this era but here goes.

Mass Destruction:

Return Fire, I'm sure. Has everything you described and a submarine to block you from escaping the map. Great game!

....O.O *bows down and worships the ground you walk upon!* That's it! That's exactly it thank you bud!
08-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Find