Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

can't get lighting right
viking1066 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago can't get lighting right

Just got the Demo and I accidentally took the Gamma up all the way to the maximum, now it won't switch back. I press up down, whatever, it is completely locked. I tried erasing the Demo and reloading it but it still remembers that the Gamma is all the way up. I really want to try out the game but it is so bright that there is only a white screen.

Thanks
05-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: can't get lighting right

Strange, did you try to click using both left and right mouse button?

If you tried everything, go to "My Documents/Penumbra/Black Plague" and delete settings.cfg. This will set everything back to default.
05-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Find
lumpy Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: can't get lighting right

I have a Mac, and I did the same thing with the gamma, and I found that if I hold the command key+then click the mouse the gamma goes down. I think the same will apply to the PC.

viking1066 Wrote:Just got the Demo and I accidentally took the Gamma up all the way to the maximum, now it won't switch back. I press up down, whatever, it is completely locked. I tried erasing the Demo and reloading it but it still remembers that the Gamma is all the way up. I really want to try out the game but it is so bright that there is only a white screen.

Thanks
05-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Find