Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Novel
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
Rainbow  My Novel

hello my name is @$#% and i am a very friendly turtle. i waasn't always a turtle but thats a story for another day. as you prolly know turtles move very slow and because of this it isnt always wasy getting around, especially on uusdays. uusdays are the days when everytody gets really horny and has to commute to the grocery store to masturbate. we are not sure who started this ritual but we know one thing. it was no the grocery store. after uusdays everybody hides in their house because th grocery store employess come searching the forest for woodland creatures willing to help/assist in cleaning up the CUM but because everybody is too lazy and embarressed nobody helps at all no how. well today was uusdays and so cause this happened so i had to try my HARDEST to get to the grocery before it was flooded in CUM. it was a beautiful morning. this was customary on uusdays, as if the world itself was trying to forget about the desecration committed on this day. i got out early, as per usual, and, as per usual, only saw HOGEYSHITTURDFUCK the rabbit. his eyes were bloodshot and his righthand was barely hovering over his diseased rod.

"I wanna grind my ballsack over Carmie the Fox's whore face!" he yelled, tearing with his teeath at his bloodied lower lip. ticks were noticably scurrying over the rash-ridden cataract that was his body. the only spot untouched by these parasites was the purple bald area between his legs -- pulsating and twitching from the parade of blood pumping through his semen-enriched member. Heart

(Okay, so this is a snippet from the novel I'm working on. Tell me what you think in the comments)
04-02-2013, 02:33 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: My Novel

screencapped b4 mods

Posting Freak
04-02-2013, 03:12 AM
Website Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(04-02-2013, 03:12 AM)Kman Wrote: screencapped b4 mods

I was going to hold off posting until tomorrow, but yeah.

I WAS HERE!!!!!!

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
04-02-2013, 03:16 AM
Find
Zaari Offline

Threads: 0

very suspenseful

"Marzipan, darling."
04-02-2013, 03:17 AM
Find
Focalize Offline

Threads: 6

A lot of my friends have animals assigned to them according to their personalities. Now I can't look at turtle in the eye tomorrow. Why, WHYY?
04-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

At first I was like "pfffttt". Then I realized my avatar is fucking cow.

04-02-2013, 03:31 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

well i shimmied on over to TURDFUCK and waved good-morning -- except not, cause I'm a fucking turtle, dumbshit. Instead bamboosing around like a mother-fucking boss, thinking turtle thoughts and that shit. Well I didn't get far on my way through the forest green, before being visually assaulted by Stov, the mentally retarded dip-cow. His belly drooped to the soddy grass, molesting it with unkept hair and beads of yellaish sweat. This acted as an anchor. Restricting his gross, god-teasing motions to a stationary seizure of tail whipping, leg flailing, eye twitch farts of movement. After a brief attempt at what might've been a head jerk, this gargantuan blob turned its eyes on mine.
"You want some of this?!" it bellowed. Its nose was batting up and down in aggression against that which it could not touch. After a minute or two of stillness, this sizematic fuck burped out an almost incomprehensible slur of "Huh, what, huh's" and quitting again to ceaselessness; taken over by the domestic swarm of flies inhabiting Stov. I took this as all being finished and turned to go. But as I slowly made my way out of sight, I heard a faint, "Nah bitch, didn't think so."
04-02-2013, 03:52 AM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

That...That was beautiful.
04-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Find
triadtimes Offline