Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
Respekt Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2

Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring only fear and sadness. Wretched is he who looks back upon lone hours in vast and dismal chambers with brown hangings and maddening rows of antique books, or upon awed watches in twilight groves of grotesque, gigantic, and vine-encumbered trees that silently wave twisted branches far aloft. Such a lot the gods gave to me - to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken. And yet I am strangely content and cling desperately to those sere memories, when my mind momentarily threatens to reach beyond to the other.

The Outsider

by H. P. Lovecraft

Is very similar to my thoughts about the game. Agonizing suspense is killing. I hope that they have given up poetry and will soon give us what we are waiting for so long: the trailer and release date.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2013, 10:04 AM by Respekt.)
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

Can someone explain me what is happening?

Steam ID: fancreeper
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

Only Frictional and TCR know, and they ain't telling .........
08-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-05-2013, 10:01 AM)fancreeper Wrote: Can someone explain me what is happening?

Tuesday.

Props to anyone who gets the reference.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2013, 10:05 AM by Kreekakon.)
08-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

If anyone's interested in hearing the poem "Ozymandias" (which inspired the name of Oswald Mandus) it's recited over this Breaking Bad trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRTSxJwq5dA

Cooooooooooool.
08-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(08-05-2013, 10:01 AM)Respekt Wrote: Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring only fear and sadness. Wretched is he who looks back upon lone hours in vast and dismal chambers with brown hangings and maddening rows of antique books, or upon awed watches in twilight groves of grotesque, gigantic, and vine-encumbered trees that silently wave twisted branches far aloft. Such a lot the gods gave to me - to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken. And yet I am strangely content and cling desperately to those sere memories, when my mind momentarily threatens to reach beyond to the other.

The Outsider

by H. P. Lovecraft

Is very similar to my thoughts about the game. Agonizing suspense is killing. I hope that they have given up poetry and will soon give us what we are waiting for so long: the trailer and release date.

But in the cosmos there is balm as well as bitterness, and that balm is the release date.
08-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

(08-05-2013, 10:01 AM)fancreeper Wrote: Can someone explain me what is happening?
Nothing at all, in fact.
08-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Find
Vonicon Offline

The only thing that happened is that the "Poem-House" Picture has been removed again...maybe to make new space for...a release date Rolleyes ?
08-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Find
Respekt Offline

(08-05-2013, 10:31 AM)Deep One Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 10:01 AM)Respekt Wrote: Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring only fear and sadness. Wretched is he who looks back upon lone hours in vast and dismal chambers with brown hangings and maddening rows of antique books, or upon awed watches in twilight groves of grotesque, gigantic, and vine-encumbered trees that silently wave twisted branches far aloft. Such a lot the gods gave to me - to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken. And yet I am strangely content and cling desperately to those sere memories, when my mind momentarily threatens to reach beyond to the other.

The Outsider

by H. P. Lovecraft

But in the cosmos there is balm as well as bitterness, and that balm is the release date.
Oh, yes!
08-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

everytime i see jens lurking here i play this in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZAv2OamCgE

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Find