Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2

http://www.samueljustice.net/ That is the place where i found it.
05-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

(05-11-2013, 11:58 PM)fancreeper Wrote: http://www.samueljustice.net/ That is the place where i found it.

He's right!

http://www.samueljustice.net/wp-content/...tfolio.png

So, my analysis that it's a fake image is simply further proof that SAMUEL JUSTICE IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!11111!
05-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(05-11-2013, 11:57 PM)Sampyli Wrote: Ahhhh it's nearly 2AM and I really really feel like playing something .. exciting. Something thriller-like, maybe a bit creepy too. Now that is a rare feeling for the 'creepy' part, but oh well, don't really have anything like that at the moment .. Can you guys recommend any "thriller-like" games? Whatever that means.
On another note, this game called 'Kraven Manor' looks great, but not quite what I meant. Now that I think about it, does anyone know what the Sherlock Holmes -games are like? Some crime-solving might be nice.

The Sherlock Holmes game about Jack the Ripper is alright. The crime scene investigations are quite awesome, but the rest of the gameplay is boring, just walking around essentially - I couldn't bear to finish it. If you want a good crime-solving game and are not averse to using emulators I recommend every game in the Ace Attorney series. The games from the main series are more courtroom-oriented but there is a spin-off game called Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth which is quite similar in gameplay but oriented more towards investigations. If you haven't already, play them - they are superb.
05-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Find
Sampyli Offline

Threads: 2

(05-12-2013, 12:14 AM)Bridge Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 11:57 PM)Sampyli Wrote: Ahhhh it's nearly 2AM and I really really feel like playing something .. exciting. Something thriller-like, maybe a bit creepy too. Now that is a rare feeling for the 'creepy' part, but oh well, don't really have anything like that at the moment .. Can you guys recommend any "thriller-like" games? Whatever that means.
On another note, this game called 'Kraven Manor' looks great, but not quite what I meant. Now that I think about it, does anyone know what the Sherlock Holmes -games are like? Some crime-solving might be nice.

The Sherlock Holmes game about Jack the Ripper is alright. The crime scene investigations are quite awesome, but the rest of the gameplay is boring, just walking around essentially - I couldn't bear to finish it. If you want a good crime-solving game and are not averse to using emulators I recommend every game in the Ace Attorney series. The games from the main series are more courtroom-oriented but there is a spin-off game called Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth which is quite similar in gameplay but oriented more towards investigations. If you haven't already, play them - they are superb.

I will certainly check them out. Thanks alot
05-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Find
emaper Offline

Threads: 0

Viral Marketing. Viral Marketing is the way.
They see us like a pressure cooker, and they're increasing the temperature, putting on all these informations about the game. The laughs are rising... at FG.

Student | Bassist 

[Image: LNndQ]
05-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Find
Zaari Offline

Threads: 0

This isn't really related to the current topic but there's another screenshot on his website. It's probably already been posted here but whatever.

Spoiler below!
[Image: aamfp2.png]

"Marzipan, darling."
05-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I don't think that one has, but it does have a lot of TDD graphics and models in it, so I doubt this one..

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Full Size

It looks like the same part of the mansion shown in the first teaser trailer.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 02:10 AM by Paddy™.)
05-12-2013, 01:59 AM
Find
Spaceman Offline

Threads: 1

I have a piece of text here thats in latin (a HP. Lovecraft quote, supposedly originally as he wrote it) and I was wondering if anyone can clarify that it is grammatically correct?

HERE 'TIS

Non mortuum est qui in aeternam potest iacere
et aionta nova mors ipsa possit morire.

[Image: tumblr_meuosnsjDw1s01xwto1_500.gif]
05-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(05-12-2013, 02:22 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Non mortuum est qui in aeternam potest iacere
et aionta nova mors ipsa possit morire.

As far as http://www.translate.google.com goes, some of it is..

Google Wrote:It is not dead can eternal lie out there is one that in the
aionta new and death itself may die.

In other words. Gibberish :3

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 02:30 AM by Romulator.)
05-12-2013, 02:30 AM
Find