Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hunter Mod for Penumbra: Black Plague?
GoreGrinder99 Offline

Threads: 47
Hunter Mod for Penumbra: Black Plague?

Hey everyone, I have seen multiple posts around here and there about this "Hunter Mod" in which the first two Tuurngate Infected are replaced with the Hunter creature from the Penumbra Tech Demo. Is there still a valid link somewhere or does anyone know which files to replace to get the creature? But I also have another side question. When playing the Demo I had only seen two of those crawling/flying monsters and no Hunter. Is the Hunter only in the Demo after installing the 1.1 patch? I'd love to get the Hunter into the game, would spice things up a bit.

-Grind to the Gore-
07-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: Hunter Mod for Penumbra: Black Plague?

The hunter was never finished and it's not available at the tech demo. The animations are corrupted, the texture is one color really and it requires using very old Maya versions and collada plugins just to try to fix it or something. It's not worth your time.
07-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Find
GoreGrinder99 Offline

(07-10-2013, 12:09 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: The hunter was never finished and it's not available at the tech demo. The animations are corrupted, the texture is one color really and it requires using very old Maya versions and collada plugins just to try to fix it or something. It's not worth your time.

Oh. Okay.. Thanks...

-Grind to the Gore-
07-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Find
GoreGrinder99 Offline

Actually, I really need to know and I'm sure someone can help me with this. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to go through the hassle of doing so to get the desired game play I'm looking for. I've seen how it animates and looks and I'm fine with it, I just want to spice the game up a bit.

-Grind to the Gore-
07-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

The model is very broken and incomplete. I think I've seen a video of the mod you're talking about and I BELIEVE the guy had to do the animations himself, since, like pluto said, all the animations were broken. If he doesn't have a direct download link to the mod in his video or anywhere else, that's all we have. I don't think I've seen the mod on these forums before.

Good luck!
07-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Find
SSEAlexander Offline

Threads: 26

at softonic,there`s Penumbra Tech Demo 1.0 which has _temp_models folder. you can find "thomas" folder in it,and files of hunter will be there. All animations are broken with execption of idle_03.
02-24-2014, 10:16 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Nice bump. Closed.

02-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Website Find