Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Peci Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

..aaaand another one.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs | Part 1 | TGN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UuLppx3AY
08-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

Threads: 0

"This dawning epoch, this age of reason.
An empire grown fat, ripe for the bleeding."

<3

The voice acting is REALLY impressive. I love the guy on the other end of the phones voice. Sounds so awesome. Mandus too. British accents are the coolest ever ^^
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 11:01 PM by pinkribbonscars.)
08-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

(08-30-2013, 10:58 PM)Peci Wrote: ..aaaand another one.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs | Part 1 | TGN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UuLppx3AY

Wow, another?

Interesting to read his 'About' section detailing the restrictions placed on AAMFP LP'ers at the moment:

"Important note: The other parts will be uploaded closer to the game's release date. While the embargo has been lifted for previews, it is at the request of the PR firm for the game that we limit the amount of video footage uploaded prior to release. We are merely honoring their wishes. Look forward to our review and the rest of the let's play videos in the weeks ahead!"
08-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

New playthrough.

http://youtu.be/M2HcvLe6fqU

This guy has shown the most thus far, not too far beyond the 'trophy' room.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-31-2013, 01:40 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Frictional If you read this.

None of these YouTuber's are even reviewing the copies!

Send me one and i will give it a Great Review.

Plus I Have won a free copy and still expecting it.

I Grow impatient, this wait seemed to be an eternity. Soon, soon a machine will start. Enormous Pistons will spark to life and the Great Engine coughs, splutters and roars to life. a world will be fed. But this world is a Machine, A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of the Pigs. The Swine Will Rise.

back on topic i guess. The devices that Oswald and The Professor recorded their conversations is essentialy this [Image: Phonautograph_1859.jpg] A phonautograph

From Wiki: The phonautograph is the earliest known device for recording sound. Previously, tracings had been obtained of the sound-producing vibratory motions of tuning forks and other objects by physical contact with them, but not of actual sound waves as they propagated through air or other media. Invented by Frenchman Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville, it was patented on March 25, 1857. It transcribed sound waves as undulations or other deviations in a line traced on smoke-blackened paper or glass. Intended solely as a laboratory instrument for the study of acoustics, it could be used to visually study and measure the amplitude envelopes and waveforms of speech and other sounds, or to determine the frequency of a given musical pit

The International Narcotics Traffic
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2013, 03:58 AM by Gilligan's Hell.)
08-31-2013, 03:48 AM
Find
Geoff Offline

Threads: 8

I honestly can't wait for the game to come out so I can start my let's play. When I went through TDD, it was already after I'd watched multiple playthroughs and I was looking at the wiki to know where to go and what monsters spawn where.

With AMFP, it's completely blind. Real reactions to everything. I'm very excited.
08-31-2013, 04:27 AM
Find
XDamienDaKillaX Offline

Threads: 2

(08-31-2013, 03:48 AM)russian sky Wrote: Frictional If you read this.

I Grow impatient, this wait seemed to be an eternity. Soon, soon a machine will start. Enormous Pistons will spark to life and the Great Engine coughs, splutters and roars to life. a world will be fed. But this world is a Machine, A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of the Pigs. The Swine Will Rise.

back on topic i guess. The devices that Oswald and The Professor recorded their conversations is essentialy this [Image: Phonautograph_1859.jpg] A phonautograph

From Wiki: The phonautograph is the earliest known device for recording sound. Previously, tracings had been obtained of the sound-producing vibratory motions of tuning forks and other objects by physical contact with them, but not of actual sound waves as they propagated through air or other media. Invented by Frenchman Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville, it was patented on March 25, 1857. It transcribed sound waves as undulations or other deviations in a line traced on smoke-blackened paper or glass. Intended solely as a laboratory instrument for the study of acoustics, it could be used to visually study and measure the amplitude envelopes and waveforms of speech and other sounds, or to determine the frequency of a given musical pit

I'm pretty sure they give it to either professional reviewers, or simply very well known youtubers. I don't really think you fit into that category, even if you gave a review that was the best review ever made.
08-31-2013, 05:24 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(08-31-2013, 05:24 AM)XDamienDaKillaX Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 03:48 AM)russian sky Wrote: Frictional If you read this.

I'm pretty sure they give it to either professional reviewers, or simply very well known youtubers. I don't really think you fit into that category, even if you gave a review that was the best review ever made.

I Sometimes give reviews, however they where on my desktop and it was infested with malware and lost the files.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Find
blueberry Away

Threads: 11

So... the key code Jens gave me worked but i still can't play the game. :c Fak.

[Image: 80912c88643a023617c8c4165f3dad77.png] Gimme a sex~

- Some twat 2014
08-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Find
Tillion Magnet Offline

Threads: 0

(08-31-2013, 04:27 AM)Geoff Wrote: I honestly can't wait for the game to come out so I can start my let's play. When I went through TDD, it was already after I'd watched multiple playthroughs and I was looking at the wiki to know where to go and what monsters spawn where.

With AMFP, it's completely blind. Real reactions to everything. I'm very excited.

Aside from the Wiki bit, I'm in completely the same situation. I'd watched two or three LPs of the game, as well as numerous reaction videos before playing it myself. It still scared the pants off of me, but this time I'm going all out. Night-time, lights off, headphones on, no prior knowledge.

'S gonna be gewd.
08-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Find