Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna be a part of my Custom Story?
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24
Wanna be a part of my Custom Story?

Hello everyone!

I have started development of a new custom story and i have been playing around in the LevelEditor like 2 weeks and started to build rooms and such, however, i'm a littlebit stuck on the story, wich is like 97% finished, but it is just the last part i need some help with.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, just PM me, or answer on this post! Smile
09-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Wanna be a part of my Custom Story?

(09-09-2013, 08:29 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: Hello everyone!

I have started development of a new custom story and i have been playing around in the LevelEditor like 2 weeks and started to build rooms and such, however, i'm a littlebit stuck on the story, wich is like 97% finished, but it is just the last part i need some help with.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, just PM me, or answer on this post! Smile

What kind of help you need? PM me.. I always wanna help somebody if that includes mapping Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 10:13 PM by HumiliatioN.)
09-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Is it just the story you need help with? if so, what part of the story? notes? flashbacks?

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
09-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24

(09-09-2013, 10:13 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: What kind of help you need? PM me.. I always wanna help somebody if that includes mapping Tongue

I need help with both mapping and story, i would love to actually build the CS with you if you
are up for that? PM! Smile

(09-09-2013, 10:13 PM)i3670 Wrote: Is it just the story you need help with? if so, what part of the story? notes? flashbacks?

Well, i have been thinking and writing down a bigger bit of the puzzle on the story, but there
are some parts of it where i'm not completley sure if it will be good, i just want some other
persons to check it out and see what they think! Smile

I do also think i might need some help with the coding, as i'm kind of new to that, and for
example, i want a think to happen before the player get the control....
09-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Find