Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some new ideal for frictional games
LarryV Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some new ideal for frictional games

I wouldn't mind something with the Aztecs or something from the very old world meeting something horrible and new.

Let's fight.
Them's fighin' words.
09-13-2013, 01:56 AM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

(09-13-2013, 01:56 AM)LarryV Wrote: I wouldn't mind something with the Aztecs or something from the very old world meeting something horrible and new.

Ha, imagine being an Aztec pitted against inhuman horrors a thousand years ahead of us.

I was hoping AMFP would have expanded more on Aztec motifs and themes...
09-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Find
Xenomorph Offline

Penumbra: Return

An updated engine based on the concepts developed in the Penumbra franchise. A return to the testing facility and what transpired there. Or at the very least, an Amnesia game set in like 1960/70 at a laboratory testing facility.
09-13-2013, 03:56 AM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

(09-13-2013, 03:56 AM)Xenomorph Wrote: Penumbra: Return

An updated engine based on the concepts developed in the Penumbra franchise. A return to the testing facility and what transpired there. Or at the very least, an Amnesia game set in like 1960/70 at a laboratory testing facility.

Too much like Bioshock for my taste. I'd prefer something set in the 2020s. Near-future settings are my favorite.
09-13-2013, 04:00 AM
Find
Xenomorph Offline

(09-13-2013, 04:00 AM)Alardem Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 03:56 AM)Xenomorph Wrote: Penumbra: Return

Too much like Bioshock for my taste. I'd prefer something set in the 2020s. Near-future settings are my favorite.

Gotta keep it old though. Excuses for keeping things badly lit, nonfunctioning, and having lack of weapons for self defense. Besides its not stealing from bioshock, its inspired by Penumbra.
09-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(09-13-2013, 04:12 AM)Xenomorph Wrote: Gotta keep it old though. Excuses for keeping things badly lit, nonfunctioning, and having lack of weapons for self defense. Besides its not stealing from bioshock, its inspired by Penumbra.

Horror game settings really need better maintenance staff, and stricter maintenance schedules.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-13-2013, 04:18 AM
Find
zecuro Offline

Threads: 33

I think that even if amfp was not entirely like we tought it would be it it won<t erase the fact that FG are awesome for creating dark and gore story and I really think that they should stick to what they do best that's my point of vue ...and plz bring back inventory my god that probably the biggest con for amfp and the lack of place to discover I think that 65%of the door I saw in amfp were lock....;( well for an ideal about a game really think that a story about a priest into a church that figure out what lie is hidding under the church
sorry for my bad english
09-13-2013, 04:45 AM
Find
emaper Offline

Threads: 0

What do you think of my idea? Read and let me know!

It would be great if the Super Secret Project is set in year 2000 and takes place in a place really close at the center of the earth. The world outside is compromised by an highly noxious toxin that doesn't allow human life, (semi-extinguished), but allows the life of humanoid creatures extremely truculent and hungry that, (progressing in the game), have found a way to sneak up inside the building.
The mission of our main character is find a way to vanquish these horrendous creatures, purify the air outside the building, (restoring oxygen using chemical processes), and try to escape.

Possible name of the game: Netrox: The Escape

Student | Bassist 

[Image: LNndQ]
09-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Find
CalumMc Offline

(09-13-2013, 08:53 AM)emaper Wrote: What do you think of my idea? Read and let me know!

It would be great if the Super Secret Project is set in year 2000 and takes place in a place really close at the center of the earth. The world outside is compromised by an highly noxious toxin that doesn't allow human life, (semi-extinguished), but allows the life of humanoid creatures extremely truculent and hungry that, (progressing in the game), have found a way to sneak up inside the building.
The mission of our main character is find a way to vanquish these horrendous creatures, purify the air outside the building, (restoring oxygen using chemical processes), and try to escape.

Possible name of the game: Netrox: The Escape

Sounds like Metro 2033
09-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Find
slo64 Offline

AAMFP: The Game would be great. From FG and with some game in it.
09-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Find