Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I don't dare!
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24
I don't dare!

Stuck in the prison somewhere.. Totally afraid.. Have no idea what i've done this far, have no idea whats left, or where i shall go.. I don't even have the courage to actually start the game :/

NEVER had those feelings while play AMFP.. Sure it was scary, but not at all like ATDD, plus ATDD is MUCH more intense then AMFP.

Just wanted to share my fearness with ya'll!
09-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4
RE: I don't dare!

Out of curiosity, did you play A Machine For Pigs before playing The Dark Descent?

The prison blocks sure are confusing, yes! They are a true maze. Besides, when one is totally terrified, it makes navigating so much worse. Hope you soon gather the courage to pick up the game again and move onto the next area. After all, Alexander must be stopped. Wink

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
09-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Find
gruzz Offline

(09-14-2013, 12:03 AM)Diz Wrote: Out of curiosity, did you play A Machine For Pigs before playing The Dark Descent?

The prison blocks sure are confusing, yes! They are a true maze. Besides, when one is totally terrified, it makes navigating so much worse. Hope you soon gather the courage to pick up the game again and move onto the next area. After all, Alexander must be stopped. Wink

Ye, i actually never thought i had the courage to even play 5 minutes of the game, but it turned out to be less scary the ATDD, so i played it.. But now i feel like i'm kinda have to play ATDD as well.. If i do it, i will be damn proud of myself!

Agreed.. It's like.. Totally lost.. I'm gonna search for something to put acid in that is in the kichten, but got lost as i heard a monster..

I just take one step at time, waiting for a monster to growl and scare the shit out of me.. I have done like "Eh.. whatever!" and then run, bit i ALWAYS, and i litterarly mean ALWAYS run in to a monster.. ! xD

I do really want to finish it though, so i will try one step some times when i have the courage.. Call me silly but, it's not just Daniel hands that are shaking..

TIP: Amnesia is 10x better energi-giving then Redbull is!
09-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(09-13-2013, 11:53 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: Stuck in the prison somewhere.. Totally afraid.. Have no idea what i've done this far, have no idea whats left, or where i shall go.. I don't even have the courage to actually start the game :/

...Just wait until you reach the Choir... *evil grin*

Wink

09-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(09-14-2013, 01:00 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 11:53 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: Stuck in the prison somewhere.. Totally afraid.. Have no idea what i've done this far, have no idea whats left, or where i shall go.. I don't even have the courage to actually start the game :/

...Just wait until you reach the Choir... *evil grin*

Wink

Ooooh, the Choir....
Let us know when you get there.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
09-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Find
gruzz Offline

I don't really know what u mean with "Choir" but, i'm DONE WISH PRISON Big Grin and have maked the machine room working to pull the thing down that was stuck (the thing u walk on from the middle to get to the doors on the sides)

Well, now i'm on a place with a lot of water, with some thing that sound like a human is in it.. I need to get a brigde down before i can go on.. No waterlurker dooh :3

--
09-14-2013, 02:06 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(09-14-2013, 02:06 AM)gruzzniotre Wrote: I don't really know what u mean with "Choir" but, i'm DONE WISH PRISON Big Grin and have maked the machine room working to pull the thing down that was stuck (the thing u walk on from the middle to get to the doors on the sides)

Well, now i'm on a place with a lot of water, with some thing that sound like a human is in it.. I need to get a brigde down before i can go on.. No waterlurker dooh :3

--

Well, it seems like you're on the Sewers. You'll get to the Nave.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
09-14-2013, 02:41 AM
Find
gruzz Offline

(09-14-2013, 02:41 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 02:06 AM)gruzzniotre Wrote: I don't really know what u mean with "Choir" but, i'm DONE WISH PRISON Big Grin and have maked the machine room working to pull the thing down that was stuck (the thing u walk on from the middle to get to the doors on the sides)

--

Well, it seems like you're on the Sewers. You'll get to the Nave.

That made me understand less.
09-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I honestly prefered AAMFP to ATDD... ATDD came nowhere close to inspiring the fear in me as the last few levels of AMFP did to me.

09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

(09-14-2013, 02:41 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Well, it seems like you're on the Sewers. You'll get to the Nave.

Not just yet. The cistern, actually. Wink

Gruzzniotre, keep on playing. Things are becoming even more ... interesting. X3

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
09-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Find