Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with my mouse
hnz Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago problems with my mouse

so recently i got trouble with my mouse.. i can't look freely around anymore. when i try to look left or right the 'crosshair' gets stuck and i need to enter the menu via esc, move the cursor in the middle of the screen and then re-enter the game to look left or right any further until it gets stuck again.
i tried a few things like reinstalling the game, unplug my mouse, etc but nothing worked. i searched in the internet and several pages of the forum but i didn't find anything.
any suggestions?
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 11:09 AM by hnz.)
09-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Find
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: problems with my mouse

Are you playing in windowed mode? If so, have you tried playing in full screen? What mouse are you using?
Make sure your graphics drivers (and possibly mouse drivers if you have a fancy mouse) are up to date.
If the problem remains, please post again and attach your hpl.log file as specified in the troubleshooting guide.
09-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Find
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: problems with my mouse

hnz, you sent me a PM asking about how to attach the log file but you have PMs turned off so it's not possible to reply.

If you click New Reply at the bottom right of the page there's a section on the reply page called "Attachments" where you can include your log file.
10-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Find