Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandus moves really slow
MisterBombi Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Exclamation  Mandus moves really slow

I'm posting this in place of someone on the Steam Forums that doesn't speak Spanish, so I'll try my best to explain his/her problem.

After passing half of the game, the player, Mandus, moves EXTREMELY slow. For example, it takes about 1 minute to walk a virtual meter/3 ft in-game. It looks like if you were watching a video in slow motion.

Anothe problem I'm having is that after choosing Exit or Save and Exit in the pause screen, the game freezes and I have to close it with the Task Manager because it does not respond.

I have already set all the settings to minimum but that doesn't change anything. I'm using Windows XP.
09-25-2013, 12:07 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Mandus moves really slow

Does walking extremely slow only last for a short while? If so, it is intended on the game's part for effect.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-25-2013, 04:37 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Mandus moves really slow

(09-25-2013, 12:07 AM)MisterBombi Wrote: I'm using Windows XP.

Unfortunately the game wasn't designed to run on XP specifically, only Vista and later, but we'll see what we can do!

First, have you tried following the troubleshooting tips in this thread?

If you do all of those things and you're still having the same issue report back and we'll take it from there Wink
09-25-2013, 05:19 AM
Find