Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

List of all plot holes in Heavy Rain
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: List of all plot holes in Heavy Rain

I think the part about Jason has nothing to do with the serial killings, not fair to align that up with events that happen after his death, doesn't make sense to as it could support the red herring theory where Ethan has developed since Jason's death and you know the rest etc.

As for the other stuff yeah thats valid, no idea why they'd cut important info out of the game, but also, where did you find that stuff out? Just wondering.

[Image: luv.gif]
10-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Ethan went through a lot of psychological trauma due to Jason's death along with him being injured in the crash which would supposedly lead us and him to suspect Ethan to be the killer.

Yes, Ethan had a blackout when Shaun disappeared. But I do believe he had blackouts after that aswell, or before, can't remember.

As for where I got this from. I have had discussions about Heavy Rain with my brother, so I guess from my own and his mind. Do not know where he got his information from though. Or what were you refering too? The explanations for Ethan's blackouts and Madison's PTSD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpdGB6Gbac Explanation for the blackouts/PTSD

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 10:48 PM by i3670.)
10-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

(10-18-2013, 08:05 PM)i3670 Wrote: Scott getting away scot-free.
heh

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
10-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Find