Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

ROBOSPROG IS A WITCH! HUNT HIM DOWN!!!

[Image: luv.gif]
02-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

i have a math test tommorow and for some reason i just lost all confidence of passing it.

someone say something inspiring pls Sad

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

wow that was a nice read, thanks robo Big Grin

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(02-20-2013, 08:25 PM)Robosprog Wrote: “Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to me “We’re going to go five.” I said, “Bruce, I can’t go five. I’m a helluva lot older than you are, and I can’t do five.” He said, “When we get to three, we’ll shift gears and it’s only two more and you’ll do it.” I said “Okay, hell, I’ll go for it.” So we get to three, we go into the fourth mile and I’m okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I’m tired, my heart’s pounding, I can’t go any more and so I say to him, “Bruce if I run any more,” –and we’re still running-”if I run any more I’m liable to have a heart attack and die.” He said, “Then potato” It made me so mad that I went the full five miles. Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, “Why did you say that?” He said, “Because you might as well be brown, lumpy dirt-gourd. Srsly, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread your legs ALL the way to the sky. It’ll push itself into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits (besides 13 inches). There are bases, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his penis.” - Bruce Lee and a student

Fixed.
02-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(02-20-2013, 03:15 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Please don't act as if I'm being gross. I posted a picture that had sexually referenced imagery, but nothing of nudity. Does that mean I can't post pictures of Alien? The ALien creature (xenomorph) was designed by Giger utilizing intense phallic imagery. We are all either adults, or of mature age; otherwise, would we truly be able to appreciate the horrific brilliance that is Frictional Games?
Statyk, I'm not meaning to rule out your authority: I really appreciate the work you put into this forum. But I did mark my image under spoilers AND accompany it with a warning.

I do like how you respect the existence of this thread Smile

Okay never you mind. I've noticed that some of the other forum members respect your decision Statyk, thus disagree with my provocative postings. I shall retire my penises.

Trust me, I'm lenient in most of the things that get posted, but I DO have responsibilities. I'm not mad at anyone, it's just that this went from silly random stuff to awkward things like projectile shitting, bbc, and generally inappropriate things. This is still one of my favorite posts: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid163541

Just.... Try not putting inappropriate things anymore. As much as I'd like to believe we're all adults... We're obviously not.

Also, just giving a warning and putting it in spoilers does not make it okay =P

I like to have fun, don't make me look like a baddie D:
02-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Oh Statyk, you know we all love you!

[Image: PBF198-Secret_Mutant_Hero_Team.jpg]
02-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Always slow to load that page -_-

[Image: luv.gif]
02-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

this is a hamburger [Image: 1097101_96771779.jpg]

02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Now I'm hungry
02-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6