Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Random Stuff: "The dreaded title change" Edition

(10-01-2016, 09:25 PM)A.M Team Wrote: Sorry, should I just edit the previous post next time?

It depends. Usually any forum you go to has the double post rule despite whether it is written down or not. Some forums do not have this, but these are more rare based on what I've seen.

However, here we are more flexible as the "rules" are not really rules but rather guidelines we go by. Personally I'd recommend keeping 48-72h before posting again into the same thread (in a case of important thread only(!), unless it has at least one post between your posts that you answer to or continue the discussion. Otherwise editing is always a better option, especially if the two posts are continuation from one another.

The only exception to these I see are older threads (3 months to 1 year or more). However, this is often seen as "necroing" and you'd get indignation for it unless you provide very valuable or important information that hasn't been seen before - maybe even then. Many cases creating a new thread is better option but sometimes this works too, usually has to be your own thread but might work with others as well. Use your own judgment with it and you will succeed. As a rule of thumb, if you are unsure then use the edit button. You'd know if it was important enough.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 09:49 PM by Yuhaney.)
10-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Website Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

Hey guys, this is my second coloring gig I did for my friend who is working on a web comic, tell me what you think! Smile

Spoilers for his web comic, by the way:
Spoiler below!
[Image: bionicle__tcfr_ch1_pg_13_by_0_0master-dakfk7v.jpg]

Source: http://0-0master.deviantart.com/art/BION...-638980123
10-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

A long time ago, this video made me laugh. Then it wore out.

10-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Website Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

This is the shit

10-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Find
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1

Sooo.....anyone else worried the bots seem to be achieving consciousness? They are comming up with some truly freaky damn titles XD I mean "You have been challenged with making a society that inspires"

.......oh dear, alien spam "You have been chosen to save your race, SEND FIVE SPACE DORRA FOR ERECTILE DISFUNCTION TREATMENT! DON'T DELAY, YOUR SPEICES COULD DIE, TODAY!"
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 03:29 PM by CrashHeadroom.)
10-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

(10-13-2016, 03:15 PM)CrashHeadroom Wrote: Sooo.....anyone else worried the bots seem to be achieving consciousness? They are comming up with some truly freaky damn titles XD I mean "You have been challenged with making a society that inspires"

.......oh dear, alien spam "You have been chosen to save your race, SEND FIVE SPACE DORRA FOR ERECTILE DISFUNCTION TREATMENT! DON'T DELAY, YOUR SPEICES COULD DIE, TODAY!"

I think you're the alien

10-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Fucking reptilians man
10-14-2016, 11:51 PM
Find
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1

(10-14-2016, 09:36 PM)Kurton Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 03:15 PM)CrashHeadroom Wrote: Sooo.....anyone else worried the bots seem to be achieving consciousness? They are comming up with some truly freaky damn titles XD I mean "You have been challenged with making a society that inspires"

I think you're the alien

NOPE! No aliens here, not one nudda nothing. Nothing is going to happen to you after this convosation. The sound of sirens up the street is NOT for you and please pay no attention to the laser-dot that may or maynot appear on you soon.....TAKE CARE, CITIZEN!

[Image: zhu31yp.png]
10-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

When you think about it, we are all aliens. We may be one community, but we are made up of online personas which may or may not reflect our real life identities.

I mean, for all you guys know, I could be the one behind the spambots because I secretly dislike all of you but being kind is my way of detering the attention to someone else. Maybe I'd like us all to meet and simulatenously watch live basketball or soccer matches while indulging in testosterone enhancing pills.

kappa

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 03:27 AM by Romulator.)
10-15-2016, 02:03 AM
Find
Radiance Offline

Threads: 34

(10-15-2016, 02:03 AM)Romulator Wrote: When you think about it, we are all aliens. We may be one community, but we are made up of online personas which may or may not reflect our real life identities.

I mean, for all you guys know, I could be the one behind the spambots because I secretly dislike all of you but being kind is my way of detering the attention to someone else. Maybe I'd like us all to meet and simulatenously watch live basketball or soccer matches while indulging in testosterone enhancing pills.

kappa

I haven't seen more sincere post since ever.
10-15-2016, 05:21 AM
Find