Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphical Errors
Gremlin Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Graphical Errors

I played this game on my old system and it worked fine, without any issues. I recently reinstalled the game after upgrading to a Radeon 3870x2 and upgrading to the catalyst 8.12 drivers.

System specs: AMD 6400+
Radeon 3870x2
2.0Gb Ram

From the outset all of the game textures are bugged, even the walls, floors and ceilings with strange reflection effects on them. The glow stick and lighting effects are flickery and pices of the floor occasionally disappear?

Some screenshots of the problem:

[Image: pb1es7.jpg]

[Image: pb2ml2.jpg]

[Image: pb3fi7.jpg]

[Image: pb4jb3.jpg]

and just to make things more interesting, when i got to the hole in the floor near the first computer you come across about 15 minutes into the game, it would not let me go down the tunnels until i had a better source of light... After much scouring and hunting I found the torch in the back room but could not pick it up...

[Image: pb5eg5.jpg]

Any help would be much appreciated...
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2008, 01:21 PM by klocker.)
12-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphical Errors

Try installing the patch:

http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/70/
12-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Find
Gremlin Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphical Errors

Thanks, seems to have worked and there dont seem to be any graphical glitches. Dont think I even checked to see if there was a patch available...slap!

I reloaded the original save game with the giant torch and its still there so Ill have to start a new game off and work my way back to that point before I can tell if its fixed...
12-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Find