Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck BlackPlague chemical room dark kennel code card.
freac Offline

Threads: 3
Stuck BlackPlague chemical room dark kennel code card.

Well, the girl is in the research room.
She said there was one guy trying to enter. I feel like there are two infected roaming the corridors. Is that true or just the bad orientation of mine?

Now the situation:
on my to do list is
- light up the kennel
- find code card to research room
- find remote control for the door in the chemical room.

i fixed the pipe but didn't find a working terminal or switch for the remote opening.

What am I supposed to do next?

All we are saying is "Give peace a Jens!"
04-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Find
Sha Offline

RE: Stuck BlackPlague chemical room dark kennel code card.

(04-07-2009, 05:01 AM)freac Wrote: Well, the girl is in the research room.
She said there was one guy trying to enter. I feel like there are two infected roaming the corridors. Is that true or just the bad orientation of mine?

Now the situation:
on my to do list is
- light up the kennel
- find code card to research room
- find remote control for the door in the chemical room.

i fixed the pipe but didn't find a working terminal or switch for the remote opening.

What am I supposed to do next?

Spoiler below!

You need to go downstairs right to the kennel, there some minimap if you are lost, when you arrive inside the kennel, you go to the room on your right and switch the light on, then go to the left side pick up the card on the dead scientist. Finally, you go back to the chemical room door, the one with the keypad and card reader to enter it.

04-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

For the door with the chemicals, you fix the pipe, by replacing it. (you knock out the bad one) then you should be able to enter.

and yes, 2 -3 infected roamin around.

Key card: kennels, get metal crates and block the holes in the corridor with the electric switch. then flick the switch.

I'm going to reccomend 'Scraper' here, he has released very good walkthroughs of overture and black plague, just look up "scrapers walkthroughs" or "Scr9per" in youtube.... or his website.

Run back, and follow the lights, pick up the card, follow the lights back.

Not an image
04-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Find
Sha Offline

(04-07-2009, 08:31 AM)Tommy Gun Wrote: For the door with the chemicals, you fix the pipe, by replacing it. (you knock out the bad one) then you should be able to enter.

and yes, 2 -3 infected roamin around.

Key card: kennels, get metal crates and block the holes in the corridor with the electric switch. then flick the switch.

I'm going to reccomend 'Scraper' here, he has released very good walkthroughs of overture and black plague, just look up "scrapers walkthroughs" or "Scr9per" in youtube.... or his website.

Run back, and follow the lights, pick up the card, follow the lights back.

he said he fixed the pipe but the door didnt opened, that because he didnt got the card to enter the room where the scientist is, he need to unlock the door from the computer.
04-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

(04-07-2009, 05:04 PM)Sha Wrote: he said he fixed the pipe but the door didnt opened, that because he didnt got the card to enter the room where the scientist is, he need to unlock the door from the computer.

I go confused, my bad.Blush

Yeah, 'Sha' got it in one.

Not an image
04-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Find
devil_iuli Offline

Threads: 0

So... Where is the key card ? There is the scientist but there isn't any key card ! What I need to do to find the key card ?
Please help me!!
I'm here:
[attachment=715]
07-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

No, it's not that one, but you're on the right track. You need to walk to the end of that corridor. But make sure that the lights are workin in there. The lights in that dark corridor goes on and off. You can hear the clicking noise when the lights turn on.
07-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Find
devil_iuli Offline

Threads: 0

When the lights turns on?
Or what I need to do to turn on the lights ?
07-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Spoiler below!
Go to the room on the right. There's a control panel that turns some lights on and some off. Unfortunately the control panel turns the lights in the corridor leading to the room on the right off. Block the holes in the wall with boxes that are in the room at the beginning of the corridor so dogs don't come out and attack you while the lights are off.
07-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

What is in those holes, isn't dog... Well there is, since you can hear barking from them, but it ain't dog that comes out of there.

07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Website Find