Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MALE VA Needed ASAP
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
MALE VA Needed ASAP

Due to circumstances of jerk-ness, one of my voice actors has more or less relinquished his role as a secondary, but MAIN character, a freaking week before my mod was due. He's a close friend, and I gave him too much leniency because I thought he'd pull through for me, but here I am, minus a voice actor.

He may still pull through, however until he gives me confirmation, I NEED a MALE voice actor to cover for him. Originally the character was from Denmark, but I don't have my hopes up for getting anyone who can play his part AND speak Danish, so right now I'm just looking for someone who HAS A GOOD MIC and can get me the lines BEFORE Wednesday the 29th of October.

That's a lot to ask of someone, especially if my voice actor does pull through and I don't need the lines you rushed to give me, but all I can do is promise a special mention in the credits and my deep thanks, whether the lines are used or not.

Please contact me if you can fill these requirements.

(Yes, I'm aware 4 days is a very short amount of time to get lines done, please don't fill my inbox or respond to this post with only "herp derp doing lines in 4 days is impossibru".)

10-26-2014, 05:13 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: MALE VA Needed ASAP

Does your character actually speak Danish in your story? Is that why you (would rather) want someone who knows how? I'm just wondering.

I'm not Danish, but reading Danish is a piece of cake for me. However understanding it vocally? Not so much.

10-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Find
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
RE: MALE VA Needed ASAP

I can understand most Danish vocally, but reading it and speaking it is a problem, haha.

It was written into the character. I had a friend from Denmark who agreed to do the part, and so I molded his character into a foreign scientist, who came overseas from Denmark for a scientific opportunity. He speaks a few sentences of Danish in one flashback, but other then that, speaks English for the rest of the time.

I know FlawlessHappiness is Danish OR has some other type of Scandinavian-type of heritage(I may be mistaking him for someone else, as he seems to have changed his name from FlawlessHairness or something, lmao), however I don't want to lock myself into one specific type of person, which is why I didn't say it was a requirement that the actor be Danish, just that he can get the lines done, haha. If need be, I can change the script, but it was just a point I brought up.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 08:37 PM by MsHannerBananer.)
10-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Find