Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra on Slashdot
Tonio Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Penumbra on Slashdot

I also discovered Penumbra thanks to /.
Bought it, lovin' it !
07-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Find
mrmango Offline

OH yeah!

What a great treat. Bought the set as well for Linux. Tried the demo and loved it.

When your next project becomes available, I hope Linux is one of the versions available.

LOL this is not the only linux game I bought this weekend. Glad to see indie game developers making the first steps. Thanks for the great weekend offer and look forward to your new projects and playing these games Smile

Later.
07-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Find
Fredagsmys Offline

Threads: 1

(07-19-2009, 09:56 AM)mrmango Wrote: OH yeah!

What a great treat. Bought the set as well for Linux. Tried the demo and loved it.

When your next project becomes available, I hope Linux is one of the versions available.

LOL this is not the only linux game I bought this weekend. Glad to see indie game developers making the first steps. Thanks for the great weekend offer and look forward to your new projects and playing these games Smile

Later.

What is the other Linux game you bought? Penumbra is my first time bying for the linux platform, Smile
07-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Find
Slacker Offline

(07-19-2009, 10:10 AM)Fredagsmys Wrote: What is the other Linux game you bought? Penumbra is my first time bying for the linux platform, Smile

Heh... the Penumbra Collection is my 71st game purchased for Linux over the years... I don't think I could list them all here. Big Grin:
07-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Website Find
mrmango Offline

Well not sure what the rules are for listing that, but the same message on Slashdot that took me to this website, also has the other mentioned. Doubt there will be any issues, since they are not competing for the same genre Wink
07-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Find