Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague: Kennel lights?
patzi Offline

Threads: 8
Black Plague: Kennel lights?

I'm really tired of getting killed! Notebook says he needs to turn the kennel lights on...in the control room, I assume, but how? I saw a thread on this referring to Scraper's walkthrough, but apparently he took it off....all it says is "I quit". Too bad. No matter what I do to that thing I either die or get no lights.
08-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Black Plague: Kennel lights?

Can you tell what was the last thing you did and where exactly you are now?

Did you just shut down the lights from the hallway?

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009, 05:09 PM by Ano.)
08-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Website Find
patzi Offline

Ok, I found the first dead guy then went around the corner looking for the other dead guy and got killed. So I went back to the room with the electrical stuff and the lights were lit so I unlit them. Went back, got killed again. Back to room, fiddled more, got killed again. Am I fiddly with the wrong doo hickey? Such a technical term LOL. I didn't see anyplace in the hallway to shut down the lights...thanks so much for your quick reply. You guys are helping this old grandma step by step through this game. It's so much fun but I didn't grow up with computers like you guys.
08-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

First of all, you need to block the holes in the hallway. You do this by moving crates in front of them. When you have done that, you can freely move across the hallway without being eaten by the mysterious monsters.

You turn off the lights in the room at the end of the corridor.

EDIT: Whoops, posted at the same time!

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
08-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I was about to tell the same thing as nackidno, but it's been long time since I've played the game last time. Tongue:
But hopefully you got forward now! Smile:

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2009, 11:07 PM by Ano.)
08-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Website Find
patzi Offline

Oddly enough, when I went back into the game it no longer said I had to turn the lights on. So I got the card. Now I'm fighting the dam infected. Can't turn the wheel fast enough to stay alive! I hate wheels I just hate em.Huh:angry:
08-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Find
Dogmauler Offline

Threads: 0

Try putting a box near the big crates, runaway, and jump onto the big ones. Then, when the infected is right beside you, lead him to the other side of the room. Run, turn the wheel, and repeat. Complicated, yes, but only on the first time. I never died on this part. Not even on hard. However, I die soon after this. By a certain guardian angel...A very vengeful guardian angel.

Good luck

"Rambo you are not. Why don't you try running towards him for a change?" -Clarence, through Philip.
09-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Find