Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translation & voices
MatiCekuriel Offline

Threads: 11
Translation & voices

Hi !

So here's my problem : I'm french (so forgive bad grammar, please ;_; ) and I'm making a Full Conversion, and I would like to translate it in english. So I would like to know if some people could help me to translate, because there are poems and it's gonna be complicated to keep the rimes, but also because I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes Sad
I also want to have french & english voices, because I know some people don't like french (I'v heard that with my last FC) and because everything is more badass in english Big Grin I need at least 2 guys and one girl, if possible. However, I'll keep french voices for the english version Wink

Thank you, hope I will have some replies Smile

I put the .lang here, but if you want, I can send it to you ^^

<LANGUAGE>

<CATEGORY Name="PreMenu">
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage01">Welcome to Insanity of Your Mind ! [br][br]What follows is a couple of quick messages on how to get the best possible experience.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage02">Insanity of Your Mind should not be played to win. [br][br]Instead, focus on immersing yourself in the game's world and story. This game plays you as much as you play it.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage03">The game does not save itself. Instead, you will have to find save points. Keep you eyes open !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage04">The world of Insanity of Your Mind is a dangerous place and you are extremely vulnerable. [br][br]Do not try to fight the enemies encountered. Instead, use your wits. Hide, or even run if necessary.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage05">The interplay between light and dark is very important to the game and because of this it is vital to set up the gamma correctly. Use the slider control below to do so. Adjust it until the square at the right is barely visible. [br][br]Also make sure to play in a dark room and wear headphones for the best effect.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="WelcomeMessage06">That is all. Hope you enjoy immersing yourself in the world of Insanity of Your mind.[br][br]- Cekuriel</Entry>
  </CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Intro">
    <Entry Name="Bible">Rend your hearts and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in love, renouncing punishment.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Retrouve">Shit ! They found me ! I must run away, and fast !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Voiture">My car is at the end of the street !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Zola">Certainly, the lie of a God of justice and vigilance, of a future paradise where were redeemed all the suffering of this world, had long seemed necessary to the miseries of the poor men; but what a lure, what a tyrannical exploitation of peoples, and how it would be more virile to operate peoples abruptly, by giving them the courage to live real life even in tears![br]-Emile Zola</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor1">There are things we do. Things that we believe right.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor2">But these things...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor3">When we stop and look at it more closely, we realize that these are nothing but horribles acts.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor4">Mistakes, again and again. Unforgivable mistakes, that we continue to commit because...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor5">Because we are too stupid to stop.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor6">My beloved Victoria has disappeared. Someone kidnapped her. Who can be mad enough to kidnap a pregnant woman ?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor7">And this kidnapper left me clues. For I to found them, him and my wife.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Stanor8">If anything happened to you, I swear Victoria, I swear, I'll kill this man.</Entry>

<Entry Name="Victoria">Victoria ? Where is she... ?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Victoria2">Where did she go at this hour ?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="What">Victoria ? What is going on ?!</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Victoria3">VICTORIA !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Faim">I'm not hungry, and anyway, I have to save Victoria !</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="LoadingTextScreen">
    <Entry Name="01ToStreet">Un indice... Ce kidnappeur m'avait laissé un indice. Mais pourquoi ? "La Rive Rouge"... Cela évoque quelque chose en moi... Etrangement, je pense à l'usine dans laquelle je travaillait encore il y a quelques mois.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="StreetTo02">Mais oui, bien sûr ! La Rive Rouge était le nom que nous donnions à l'entrée de l'usine. Impossible de passer devant sans avoir la nausée... Et dire que Victoria est là-dedans... Je dois la trouver !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="02ToStreet">"Le Seigneur veille sur elle"... Aucun doute, il parle de l'église. </Entry>
    <Entry Name="03ToStreet">Bon sang ! Il me conduit maintenant à l'hôtel... Victoria, j'espère que tu es là. </Entry>
    <Entry Name="StreetTo06">Que s'est-il passé ? Je me souviens de la police, et puis...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="06ToStreet">Il n'y a plus aucun espoir. Ce dernier indice est incompréhensible, et je ne sais plus où aller...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="StreetTo00">Mes pas m'ont reconduit chez moi... Je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire pour Victoria.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="00To08">Quel était ce bruit ? J'ai l'impression que la maison entière s'est écroulée...</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="General">
    <Entry Name="Save">Game saved.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Locked">It's locked.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="01">
    <Entry Name="Journal1">My old diary. It will allow me to write reminders and I would slip in the notes I'll find.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Journal2">When talking about notes... Someone slipped a paper in my journal.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Complete">I have taken everything useful. I can leave now.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="02">
    <Entry Name="AerationClosed">Damn, it's locked !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="DoorAlarme">There is a security lock. I should restore power.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="PasDeCourant">It looks like there is no power.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="03">
    <Entry Name="Hide">Don't try to fight the horrors you'll see. Find places to hide.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="06">
    <Entry Name="ElectriCabinet">I hate electronics. Why there is not just a big friendly button?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="ChemicalBox">It looks like chemical products. Doesn't seem very medical.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="BulckPorte">What kind of stuff needs this protection ?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="BoutonSign">After entering the code, press this button.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="UFO">
    <Entry Name="TARDIS1">Stupids humans and their problems...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="TARDIS2">It is time to get out of here.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="TARDIS3">Direction : Barcelona planet !</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Deaths">

//////////
//Eglise//
//////////
    <Entry Name="Eglise1">"While the priest continued his sermon, the man sank down on the bench and prayed for his salvation .."</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Eglise2">"The priest put his hand on his shoulder and gave him absolution for his sins .."</Entry>

/////////
//Usine//
/////////
    <Entry Name="Usine1">"While a perfidious smell escaped from the conveyor belts, the man continued his dirty work .."</Entry>        
</CATEGORY>

////////
/Levels/
////////

<CATEGORY Name="Levels">
    <Entry Name="Eglise_SS">Church Basement</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Eglise">Church</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Usine">Factory</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Rue">Street</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Hotel">Hotel</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Hopital">Hospital</Entry>
  </CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Journal">

//////////
//Stanor//
//////////
    <Entry Name="Note_Stanor1_Name">15st of March 2003</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Stanor1_Text">Alors que je m'asseyais et que les portes de l'église se refermaient, le prêtre commença son sermon. Au fur et à mesure que le flot de paroles sortait de sa bouche, je n'ai pu m'empêcher de ressentir un profond ennui. Quelle perte de temps ! Pourquoi suis-je allé à l'église, moi qui suis athée ?[br]C'est alors que le prêtre prononça des paroles qui piquèrent ma curiosité et dissipa chaque sentiment que j'ai ressenti jusqu'à présent. Il parlait de l'Enfer et du Paradis. De la vie et de la mort. De la libération des Hommes.[br]Et là, j'ai compris.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Stanor2_Name">20st of April 2003</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Stanor2_Text">A little more than a month has passed since the priest's sermon. I did not say anything to Victoria ; I'm afraid she laughs at me, or worse, she thinks I'm a fool, a madman.[br]But yet, I know I'm not. On the contrary, I'm the only one who is sane in this crazy world. My mind is lit by the Word.[br][br]My life finally makes sense. My role illuminates the path I still have to go. "The Liberation of Men" ... The Earth, to become again this Eden, must be purified from a plague.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_StanorEnd_Name">30st of April 2003</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_StanorEnd_Text">What have I become ?[br]A monster ?[br]I can not define myself otherwise. God ... what madness lived in you when you were moving my arm that lashed Victoria?[br]Stanor... Does this name still make sense? Have I become so different from him ? I'm nothing more than a Sartrean bastard condemned to wander on Earth carrying the weight of my sins ...[br][br]No, I refuse. Why should I stay faithful to a God who betrayed me ? Why I would keep commit horrible things in his name ? Bleeder, find thee a new envoy. I will not rid the Earth from any plague. May your new Eden go to the Devil ![br]I will drink this amnesia potion. It has side effects, but whatever. The real Stanor - the one you did not indoctrinated yet - will return. I left clues to guide him. I hope he will understand. I am not asking any forgiveness. I just want to get rid of this Hell on Earth.[br][br]I will drink the potion. It's time for me to die.Entry>

///////////
//Indices//
///////////
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice1_Name">1st clue</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice1_Text">Tic, toc, l'horloge tourne[br]Tic, toc, Ève arrive[br]Tic, toc, la scie tourne[br]Tic, toc, Ève rejoindra la rive.[br][br]Tic, toc, la rive rouge[br]Tic, toc, si Ève bouge[br]Tic, toc, elle flottera encore[br]Tic, toc, parmi ces porcs.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice2_Name">2nd clue</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice2_Text">Mais où était Ève ?[br]Pendant que tu sors ton glaive,[br]Le Seigneur veille sur elle[br]Il la protège sous son aile.[br]Mais sous sa maison[br]Se trouve un monstre.[br]Or il n'a pas de compassion,[br]et de la mort lui fera montre.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice3_Name">3rd clue</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice3_Text">Alors que le soir,[br]J'observe les étoiles,[br]Perdant tout espoir,[br]De repeindre les toiles[br]Des murs de ce cher Darlem.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice4_Name">4th clue</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Indice4_Text">Tandis qu'il sortait[br]De l'école de fou,[br]Une vie écourtée,[br]Et ce sera tout.</Entry>

/////////
//Usine//
/////////
    <Entry Name="Note_UsineClef_Name">To all employees !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_UsineClef_Text">After the accident on March 24th, the factory will be closed until further notice. Please accept our apologies, but you must understand that we do not have a choice. The police will investigate for a while, and the factory will have to stay closed. [br] For those who would get their business, the key leading to the offices is in the local in front of this room.[br][br]-Mr. Alnor</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Diary_UsineAlnor1_Name1">Journal d'Alnor : Lundi 31 Mars</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Diary_UsineAlnor1_Text1">[voice NoteAlnor_1.ogg][br]Our factory has been closed since the death of Mr. Envhan. Here we are, sitting around a table in a meeting. They debate of everything and anything, but I do not listen. I'm thinking. Can death be overcome? I then raise my hand as a sign of silence. They all waited that I speak. So I talked, I explained my idea.[br]"Gentlemen," I said, "Gentlemen, I think I have found a way to keep the factory open." Astonishment. I wait their reaction pass. Then I continue. "ndeed, the death of Mr. Envhan is regrettable. But we might see it as an opportunity to have a new workforce more efficient. I think that by having a perfect knowledge of the human body, we can control the body and make it do what we want."[br][voice NoteAlnor_1_2.ogg][br]"But, sir Alnor" began a man, whom I can not remember the name. "I think I see where you are getting at, but ... I remind you that Carl Envhan was crushed into pieces."[br]"Yes, sir. That's right." I answered. "But does it prevent us to restore his body ? To send electric shocks to his brain? To remove the most important parts to make it an excellent worker, who obeys us blindly?[br]No sir. Instead, it opens new horizons. A new era begins."</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Diary_UsineAlnor2_Name1">Journal d'Alnor : Jeudi 25 Avril</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Diary_UsineAlnor2_Text1">[voice NoteAlnor_2.ogg] [br]I don't understand... Everything worked so well ![br]It is the fault of these damn scientists .. They must have forgotten to remove the part of the brain .. that caused all this.[br]To whoever reads this ... Leave. A creature is lurking in the corridors. Our monster. We wanted the perfect worker, unable to think, only working without ever being tired ... And here's the result. A monster, yes, a monster.[br]I write this while I hide under my desk .. I hold my breath; I think it's coming. Please, I beg you, forgive us ...[br]And leave immediately</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_NotePaul1_Name">Warning</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NotePaul1_Text">Henry,[br][br]I really do not know what are you doing down with your conveyor belts, but I am getting tired of always having to pull out the meat from the mechanisms. I'm always that close to loose my finger![br]So next time, be careful, or I swear you'll take a well-placed kick![br][br]-The mechanic, and you know which one.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NotePaul2_Name">Last warning !</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NotePaul2_Text">Henry,[br][br]I think I already use my head a little too much to try to repair up your mess and to try to make you understand simple things! I'm starting to get tired of using ink for nothing, I have the impression to write to a wall! Move yourself, you and the rest, or I swear I'll go to see Alnor! And believe me, you may not appreciate.[br][br]-Paul</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteHenry1_Name">"Dear" Paul</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteHenry1_Text">Paul,[br][br]Excuse us, but understand that all is not entirely our fault and if you were doing your job better, we'd probably have fewer problems. Firts, fix me these conveyors ! They just speed up or on the contrary slow down,  when they don't stop completely. Before thinking about putting your feet somewhere, start trying to use your head and repair it![br][br]-Henry</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCharles_Name">To Paul and Henry</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCharles_Text">Paul et Henry,[br][br]This is Charles, and in the name of, I think, all the staff, I would ask you to stop your quarrel ! You really looks like two kids from Elementary school ! So what, you will continue to bickering longer ? All that for what? For a story of conveyor belt![br]Listen, we do not care about who started, all we wants is for you to stop your quarrel. Staff morale surely will rise a notch, and everyone will get much better. So think about it.[br]Merci.[br][br]-Charles</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCarl1_Name">Note to Thomas</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCarl1_Text">Thomas,[br][br]Listen, I don't know how to tell you this, but ... you should be careful about what you are saying. I know, you have a freedom of expression, but that's not a reason to yell everywhere insults to religion ! I remind you that there are some of us who are believers, and I'm afraid that you will eventually get you beat up at the exit of the factory if you're not careful.[br]So please, calm down.[br][br]-Carl</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCarl2_Name">Other note to Thomas</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteCarl2_Text">Thomas,[br][br]Thank you for being most indulgent to John in the future. Poor guy, he has nothing else than religion ! So, as I know that with you as office colleague, he had no luck, you should try to hold your mouth, or I'm sure Stanor will not resist to the temptation to smash his computer on your head. Especially he looks strange to me now, a bit whimsical. Pay attention. And by "pay attention", I talk about you, but also the other.[br][br]-Carl</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteThomas_Name">To Carl</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteThomas_Text">Carl,[br][br]Thank you for attention, but I absolutely don't care what people think. In fact, I do not understand how they can adore an old grandpa who lives in the sky ... No, you realize this is completely absurd! But the worst, the WORST ! It's that I thought John, my office colleague, agreed with me, but guess what! He's now coming almost every day with a candle and a Bible! He must have already at least five Bibles in his office, and candles are this close to burn everything![br][br]Someone can make him hear reason for me?[br][br]Th. Envhan</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_NoteRapport1_Name">Experience Results n°1</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteRapport1_Text">(What an horrible project! I feel like we're creating Frankenstein! Wait, we seriously have to make this ground meat a man, a workman, who work tirelessly, night and day ? But what's going on in the head of the boss? I'm afraid there are things above all that. I don't dare to resign, I'm scared of being killed because I know too much.)[br][br]Experience Results : We have been able to recover 10 kilos of Envhan. This is not even a quarter of its original weight. For the moment the body - if we can call this a body - is a bunch of meat on the operating table. By adding some prostheses I think we should have a slight result by next week. Of course, the prostheses do not do everything, but we are lacking of equipment, and what we have is at best ... "primitive" (-Think about asking a better equipment to the boss, I'm sure he will agree ... After all, he really seems to want it, his "perfect workman"!)</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteRapport2_Name">Experience Results n°3</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteRapport2_Text">(Who is the moron who lost my previous note? I had noticed all the progress we had made over the last two weeks! If I find the one who did that ... Anyway.)[br][br]Experience Results : The body is almost restored, the face is missing of course, but we have for now to replace Envhan's left arm with a simple metal plate. (Be careful during manipulations, the plate turns out to be a little sharp.) It shows some brain activity when we send an electrical shock directly to the brain. (Maybe we can implement directly to the brain a machine that send electric shocks? It would avoid some complicated maneuvers, even if we will have to reload the machine. The disadvantage is that the boss will have a "perfect Workman with batteries" ... To meditate.)[br]We are making progress and we hope we'll see good results soon.</Entry>

//////////
//Eglise//
//////////

<Entry Name="Note_NoteLeviers_Name">Accès aux sous-sols restreint</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_NoteLeviers_Text">Suite à l'incident ayant provoqué une inondation aux sous-sols, l'accès y a été restreint. Ainsi, seuls les membres de la paroisse pourront y entrer. Si vous voulez tout de même entrer aux sous-sols, voici trois conseils que vous devriez appliquer :[br][br]Premièrement, prenez place derrière l'autel immédiatement, et voyez l'église telle que notre Seigneur la voit. Ayez un œil nouveau sur ce que vous pensiez connaître : un œil divin.[br]Ensuite, asseyez-vous. Prenez place au fond de l'église, et priez à voix haute. Entendez le résonnement de votre voix : elle se répète et s’amplifie, comme devrait le faire la voix du Seigneur en vous.[br]Enfin, asseyez-vous une nouvelle fois. Dans la salle de prière, méditez, réfléchissez au seigneur afin que votre âme s'élève. Telle qu'elle devra le faire lors de la mort.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre1_Name">23 Avril 2003</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre1_Text">Stanor est revenu se confesser aujourd'hui. Il m'a parlé, en utilisant les mêmes mots que mon sermon. "Délivrance", "Humanité"... J'ai peur qu'il ne les ait mal interprété.[br][br]Ô Seigneur, que doit-il faire ? Que dois-je faire ? Que devons-nous tous faire ? Nous autres, en ce bas monde, comprenons toujours assez difficilement qu'il soit nécessaire de mourir pour devenir immortel.[br]Ô Saigneur, ma vie est Tienne, et si Tu la demande, alors je Te la rendrais. Qui suis-je pour contester Ta parole ? Et lui, qui est-il ? Est-il Ton envoyé ? Je commence à croire que oui.. Je prends cette lame divine et, grâce à Ton envoyé, je serais bientôt à tes côtés...[br][br]Quand nous voyons l'Homme tel que Tu l'a fait, nous Te remercions d'avoir fait la mort.</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre2_Name">24 Avril 2003</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre2_Text">Ce Stanor, ce fou... Il m'a... Défiguré. Il m'a donné Ton image... Mon écriture tremble.. Alors, que fera-Tu désormais ? Tu es loin désormais. Reviendra-Tu ? Je ne l'espère pas. Tu a donné à l'Homme de la divinité... Mais était-ce bien sage ?[br]Mais si Tu reviens, Dieu du Nouvel Eden, je t'attendrais..</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre3_Name">Dieu du Nouvel Eden...</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_Pretre3_Text">Je te hais. Ô, si Tu savait à quel point je peut te haïr ! Tu m'a défiguré, puis tué... J'aurais tué pour Toi.[br]Je me suis tué pour Toi. Je suis mort de la lame divine.. Tu m'a tué... Nous nous reverrons lors du Repos Eternel.</Entry>

///////////
//HOPITAL//
///////////
        <Entry Name="Note_06_Enigme_Name">Le Conte</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Note_06_Enigme_Text">Il était une fois un vieillard, seul, mais humble et bienveillant, qui accueillait le monde à bras ouverts.[br]C'était l'homme le plus pauvre de la Cité, mais il était le seul à sourire aux autres.[br]Tous les jours, on lui envoyait tomates et pierres, on se moquait de sa misère.[br]Il tombait sur ses deux genoux ensanglantés, mangeant les tomates, sous les rires des autres.[br][br]Un jour, à trois heures, un homme arriva, et lui annonça que son heure était venue.[br]Il lui tendit une épée et lui demanda de se battre.[br]Le vieillard le regarda d'un air ému[br]Et lui rendit l'épée, le visage grisâtre.[br]Il lui dit qu'il préférait expirer[br]Que de tuer un de ses semblables.[br]À ces mots, l'homme abattit son épée[br]Le vieillard sentit une douleur effroyable[br]Et s'effondra sur le pavé maculé de sang.[br][br]Il se réveilla au Paradis, et Dieu lui annonça[br]Qu'on n'avait jamais vu Homme plus grand que lui.[br]Entouré de quatre anges, le vieillard se redressa[br]Et fût accueilli dans sa nouvelle vie.</Entry>

</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Inventory">

/////////
//Clefs//
/////////

<Entry Name="ItemName_UsineClef_1">Local's key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_UsineClef_1">A simple little key.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_UsineClef_2">Corridor Key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_UsineClef_2">A key to the corridor's door.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_UsineClef_2">Office Key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_UsineClef_2">A key to the office's door.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_ClefEglise">Rusty key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_ClefEglise">A simple unlabeled rusty key.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_ClefHopital">Entrance Key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_ClefHopital">A key to the hospital entrance.</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_ClefTardis">Strange key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_ClefTardis">An unlabeled key, which gives off a slight warmth.</Entry>

/////////
//Autre//
/////////

</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Ending">
    <Entry Name="Credits">*~ Insanity of Your Mind ~[br][br] A Full Conversion [br] of Amnesia : the Dark Descent [br] created by Cekuriel [br][br] With contents [br] from Amnesia : The Dark Descent [br] from Amnesia : a Machine for Pigs [br] Traggey's TARDIS [br] Mudbill's entities [br] White Night's objects [br][br]
Musics used : [br] Sadness Gothic Song [br] Shostakovich String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor [br] Rule Of Rose - Track 18 [br] BrunuhVille - Remember [br] Doctor Who - 9th - 10th Doctors Theme [br]
Thanks to : [br] Miah, for his support and test [br] Silver, for his support, his help and ideas [br] And above all thank you for playing, for having the patience, the courage (or madness !) to finish this Full Conversion. Do not hesitate to say your feedback on the official topic of Insanity of Your Mind on the Frictionnal Games' forum ![br][br]
We will meet again soon for a new Custom Story... In the meantime, try not to sink into madness.[br][br][br][br][br] The Great Intelligence watches over us.</Entry>

<Entry Name="UFOCredits">UFO ENDING [br][br] *~ Insanity of Your Mind ~[br][br] A Full Conversion [br] of Amnesia : the Dark Descent [br] created by Cekuriel [br][br] With contents [br] from Amnesia : The Dark Descent [br] from Amnesia : a Machine for Pigs [br] Traggey's TARDIS [br] Mudbill's entities [br] White Night's objects [br][br]
Musics used : [br] Sadness Gothic Song [br] Shostakovich String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor [br] Rule Of Rose - Track 18 [br] BrunuhVille - Remember [br] Doctor Who - 9th - 10th Doctors Theme [br]
Thanks to : [br] Miah, for his support and test [br] Silver, for his support, his help and ideas [br] And above all thank you for playing, for having the patience, the courage (or madness !) to finish this Full Conversion. Do not hesitate to say your feedback on the official topic of Insanity of Your Mind on the Frictionnal Games' forum ![br][br]
We will meet again soon for a new Custom Story... In the meantime, try not to sink into madness.[br][br][br][br][br] The Great Intelligence watches over us.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE>
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 05:40 PM by MatiCekuriel.)
01-16-2015, 05:18 PM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

RE: Translation & voices

Hi ! Big Grin
My maps finally works again, so I can continue and finish my Custom Story ! Big Grin
But I still need to find someone to help me with the translation and two male voice actors Tongue
04-18-2015, 10:39 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(01-16-2015, 05:18 PM)MatiCekuriel Wrote: However, I'll keep french voices for the english version Wink
A quick question: Do you mean french accents or people speaking french? ...because I've seen a few germans somehow assume that the rest of Europe speaks german. There are even statistical maps that claim that Europes does this. ...so they end up making games which nobody understands at all. Unless you have subtitles, don't be a german. Wink

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

I mean people speaking french Tongue But I found out that it's harder to find french people than english people ^^"
04-19-2015, 08:20 AM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

Hi !
Actually, I paused this Custom Story because of too many problems... But I'm creating a new one, and I'm still looking for a male voice actor (just one for the moment Tongue ), and this time the voices will be only in english ^^
07-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Find