Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

CD Cover Art
stuckey Offline

Threads: 3
CD Cover Art

I'm wondering if there exists any CD cover art for the Penumbra Collection. I acquired the Collection via download and thus am making the DVD myself. If there ever was a retail version available on DVD for purchase, is the cover art available for it? If there wasn't a retail edition, has anyone created any art for a cd label?
09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: CD Cover Art

Here.

It's the front cover only, though... I don't know is there even complete cover for it via download.

09-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Website Find
voxlatina Offline

Threads: 1

I have the Penumbra Collection and would be willing to scan the cover (front and back) for you, if that's allowed?
09-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Find
Grodz Andrey Offline

Threads: 2

[Image: Penumbra1-JWL-front.jpg]
Penumbra Overture
[Image: Penumbra_JWL-front_02.jpg]
Penumbra Black Plague
[Image: Penumbra-III_JWL-front.jpg]
Penumbra requiem
CD - Russia
11-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Website Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

oh wow, those covers are amazing... i've never seen the first one like that before. I finally got the physical copy of penumbra collection a few weeks back, and the Front cover is what scraper shyowed earlier. And the back cover is just text saying: "Enter the world of Phillip Bucahanon. Murder, a forgotten past, and madness await. Navigate harrowing environments filled with challenging puzzles, realistic physics and twisted enemies."
Then it has summaries of each of the 3 games, and 2 'photos,' one of the generator room in overture, and one of the office in the hanger in Requiem.
And the background is black at the top, with a brown paper tear, and orange at the bottom.(Sorry, i don't have a scanner :p )

Not an image
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

I haven't seen the art on the third russian cover before.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
11-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Find