Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Crashes with Penumbra Overture from Adventure Collector's Edition
Milster Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Crashes with Penumbra Overture from Adventure Collector's Edition

I installed Penumbra Overture form the Adventure Collector's Edition Volume I, on a disk with Rhem 2 and Scratches.

I see the eyeball when I look at the the desk, but I can't click on the drawer. I also can only move around in a circle, I can't move throughout the room.

The game also locks up when I hit escape and try to save it. I've updated all my drivers and I installed the Penumbra_Update_1.1 patch, but that didn't help.

Please help!
09-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crashes with Penumbra Overture from Adventure Collector's Edition

There is no "Penumbra_Update_1.1" patch for Overture, it is a probably some old patch for the tech demo.

Here is the proper patch:
http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/15/
09-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crashes with Penumbra Overture from Adventure Collector's Edition

As far as I know, there was 1.1 version of Tech Demo that is surffing around the web and possibly the unpatched version, 1.0. I've never seen that my self, but I've heard that forum users have played with it. But I've seen 1.1 patch for Tech Demo and you can easily find if you search for couple of minutes so probably that is what Milster is talking about... I have no idea why I writed this but I just did it. Big Grin:

09-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Website Find