Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
The Ultimate SOMA Discussion Thread
Darth Biomech Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Ultimate SOMA Discussion Thread

My thoughts about the end:

Spoiler below!
I feel kinda mixed feelings about the end. On the one hand, it nails down transhumanist dilemma of consciousness continuity in case of brain upload very vividly and very scary, and in that regard ending is awesome. But on the other hand... I remember Devs promised that how I will play the game, and my choices, will affect the events and the story, but... I specially went back and replayed few last chapters making different choices, annnd...
It changed nothing.
At all.
Not even the after credits scene.
The ending events were still EXACTLY the same, except that I kept my left arm. That left me disappointed. None of the choices you made during the gameply hadn't affected nothing.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 07:49 PM by Darth Biomech.)
09-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

Spoiler below!
In the train part at the beginning of the game, only for me it reminded the start of half life 2?

This forum is dead
09-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

[Image: PwvjLmO.png]
09-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Find
Zearox Offline

Threads: 0

(09-22-2015, 01:55 PM)Kein Wrote: Anyone else has this weird insane stuttering at the beginning of each level? It seems like the game is loading some stuff in the background (pretty heavy I/O activity in resource monitor) and FPS counter starts to jump in +/-1 range inducing very annoying performance stutter. I'm curious if it just my HDD is close to death and choking on hundreds of SOma's request for small files or anyone else have this issue too?

I also get this and I have it installed on my SSD.
09-22-2015, 09:43 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

Spoiler below!
What are you supposed to do when you reach Delta when your trying to reach Telta? I walked around the area and mess that the antenna but I dunno what to do?
09-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

(09-22-2015, 09:37 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: [Image: PwvjLmO.png]

This forum is dead
09-22-2015, 10:00 PM
Find
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7

Did anyone encounter that tentacle JERK with no FRIENDS who is FUCKING weird?
I opened a huge door at tau and he was litarally right behind it... I stood in light and he recognizes me...
We watched at each other a minute long and just stood there... Then from outer space he decided to move in demonic speed onto me O.O That freaked me out like hell!

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
09-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

I'm closing this massive thread, please start new threads for specific topic discussions. And use the help, hints and spoilers section to talk about things in the game people about to play/playing might not want to read.
09-22-2015, 10:27 PM
Website Find