Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help: stuck in black plague computer room
ion-h Offline

Threads: 1
Help: stuck in black plague computer room

Hi, I'm trying to get out of "computer central" in the Linux version of Black Plague

I've given Dr Eminiss the saw and have trapped him in the server room (complete with "invisible door, invisible Dr" bug). I've got the programmable cards, have programmed them (when they compile correctly they're okay, right?) and inserted them into the rack computer. (How fussy do you have to be about this? They don't seem to 'lock' into place, and there's no immediately apparent effect of having them installed).

Back to the Dr's room and...nothing. When i try to do something with the PC, i just get
"It won't boot, the screen fills up with error messages. There must be some way to fix this."

Okay, what IS the way to fix this??

Help!
10-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Find
graykin Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Help: stuck in black plague computer room

If the cards were compiled correctly, and if they were inserted in the right order (if I remember correctly, the color of the network card corresponds to the colored letters on the rack. So you'd put the red card in the slot under the red lettering, for instance) then, if I remember correctly, everything should just start running, and the bugged-out computer should work.

I'd probably double check to make sure everything compiled, and just to double check you put the cards in in the right order on the rack. If that doesn't work or if you've already done all this, then you might've uncovered a bug.

10-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Find
SpizyChicken Offline

Threads: 0

Figured it out.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009, 02:42 PM by jesica343.)
11-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Find
mick_t Offline

Threads: 0

(11-03-2009, 01:13 PM)SpizyChicken Wrote: Figured it out.
I have the same or a similar problem. How'd you figure it out?
12-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Find
mownup Offline

Threads: 1

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but it's the only related one in the SERPS for this issue so I thought I'd answer after having the problem and sorting it out after watching a youtube video.

You got to put the network card in first, then the boot, then the interface (blue, red, green). You get a beep if successful.

Why? I don't know.
09-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Find