Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spider tunnel in Overture
Roxy Offline

Threads: 1
Spider tunnel in Overture

I am stuck in the spider tunnel. I have ignited the paraffin but cannot move the boulder to get through the new tunnel.

Finally, after a lot of pushing and nudging I have now moved the boulder - it looked much easier in the demo !
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2009, 12:14 PM by hnmcc.)
02-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Find
ShnitzelKiller Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Spider tunnel in Overture

(02-22-2009, 07:34 PM)Roxy Wrote: I am stuck in the spider tunnel. I have ignited the paraffin but cannot move the boulder to get through the new tunnel.

Finally, after a lot of pushing and nudging I have now moved the boulder - it looked much easier in the demo !

But I can't even set the paraffin on fire! It doesn't let me no matter where on it I stand or crouch.

[Image: Cloud_dance_3_by_ShnitzelKiller.gif]
05-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Find
cdoublejj Offline

Threads: 2

maybe an old topic but, I have finally gotten past the the Indiana Jones part and no matter how fast i go i die as soon as i smash the wall the spiders kill me no matter what! It's p***ing me the f*** off, god d***t i swear!!! I'm not as mad as the learning to fly mission in gta sa I was just plain livid then. :mad: no to go back to the game wich is still running in the back ground and play with timing.
09-20-2009, 07:32 AM
Find
SaHeMeRa Offline

Threads: 0

Hehehe... on that rock puzzle i just nudged backward until the screen started shaking and went back up and waited the boulder out.
10-17-2009, 05:59 AM
Find
cdoublejj Offline

Threads: 2

wait, what you can trip it, so the when you go in walk back wards a few times? and iasume this doesn't trip the the spiders either?
10-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Find