Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request a drawing!
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Request a drawing!

If anybody has a request for a SOMA related drawing,please post it.I don't want this thread to die just yet.

Steam ID: fancreeper
09-29-2015, 05:58 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

How about the Robot-head enemy, the Construct/Maintenance Infected monster, Disco Ball Head and the two Coral Puppets all playing cards together! You can give them quirky facial expressions, no holes barred, have fun with this piece! Big Grin

so what do ya say?

also can you make it seem like it's in the theta labs? I like that setting alot! nothing too complex, just a light sketch of a background is ok!
09-29-2015, 06:51 PM
Find
Radiance Offline

Threads: 34

1)Main theme: craters of the metorite which destroyed the Earth with half carved Earth as a main theme. I leave to you the perspective angle and what we'll see.

2)Main theme: Simon is fishing and has captured big fish monster in Phi Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 07:00 PM by Radiance.)
09-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

(09-29-2015, 06:51 PM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: How about the Robot-head enemy, the Construct/Maintenance Infected monster, Disco Ball Head and the two Coral Puppets all playing cards together! You can give them quirky facial expressions, no holes barred, have fun with this piece! Big Grin

so what do ya say?

also can you make it seem like it's in the theta labs? I like that setting a lot! nothing too complex, just a light sketch of a background is ok!

That would be cool,but I don't have the game,so I have no idea what are half of those things Big Grin.If you have any screenshots of theta labs and those things I may do it,as long as it is not a spoiler (Please use official screenshots and gameplay videos if you are going to show me,I don't know If I want to spoil the monsters just yet).I know that monsters are a big part of the picture,but I don't know If I want to do it just yet,maybe I could only draw theta labs...I don't know really.

(09-29-2015, 06:56 PM)brus Wrote: 1)Main theme: craters of the metorite which destroyed the Earth with half carved Earth as a main theme. I leave to you the perspective angle and what we'll see.

2)Main theme: Simon is fishing and has captured big fish monster in Phi Smile

I will look into it!

Steam ID: fancreeper
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 07:39 PM by fancreeper.)
09-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Find
Miyu Offline

Threads: 2

Could we get a chibi catherine? Big Grin
09-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Find
Sleepbug Offline

Threads: 4

How about an image of the printable food from SOMA? I tried finding an image of the Munchprint machine along with the little boxes (that I presume) you put in the machine, but I couldn't find anything.

Are You Still In There? Am I Still Here?
10-08-2015, 01:09 AM
Find
Omnitool Offline

Threads: 16

How about a cute scene with Simon and Catherine together inside the Ark Smile

Spoiler below!

It could be the scene that ends the game, after Simon goes to the beach overlooking that beautiful floating city, and Catherine awaits him with her arms open, wanting to give him a hug. The drawing could picture them embraced, with the floating city in the background as the sun sets over the beach.

10-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Find