Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bodybuilding thread, post your gains!
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Bodybuilding thread, post your gains!

>tfw when no body to be proud of

[Image: lvzVvXd-.png]

But hey, I'm working on it. Trying to do some gym whenever I have time and energy. Been a fatass for most time in my life, fortunately enough managed to loose 5 kilograms so far. Keeping up a proper diet also kind of pains my organism, as I'm not that adjusted to less trashy food yet. Hopefully I can manage to burn more fat and maybe upload some shots here one day.
09-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I'm sorry, but the first thing I noticed was the fact that you have four separate electric toothbrushes rather than a single one with four brush-heads.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 07:11 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
09-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Our family does the same, you have any clue how much prople drool over those things? I don't want that anywhere near my mouth.
09-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

You can always wash it now and then...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
09-21-2015, 07:21 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

It's an object put into someones mouth atleast 2 times a day, sharing that in a family is nasty >: I
09-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Plot twist. Robosprog lives alone and really likes toothbrushes.

Nice thread topic. I doubt I'll be able to contribute though.

Trying is the first step to success.
09-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

I don't do body building but at least I do yoga stretching! Some relevance to this topic.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 08:37 PM by A.M Team.)
09-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Find
Juras Offline

Threads: 2

Always wanted to see a topic like this. I believe more and more gamers/developers are starting to take care of their physical health which is awesome.

I started working out and lifting when I was 15, and it was mainly for a girl that I had a huge crush on, but with time I started doing it only for myself, the attention was just a side effect of hard work. Though having a reason like that in the start is not bad at all and can really motivate you to start hard and build a good foundation of dedication and dicipline.

Been training consistently for 2 years now. Started with calisthenics recently about 5 months ago, mainly handstand and planche work and that has really developed my back alot so highly suggest mixing that with weights.

Anyway here's some gainz pics, the lighting is pretty shit and I've been recently a bit lazy with my diet so the fat % is a bit on the higher side atm:

[Image: aNAkAxJ.jpg]

Oh, and Slanderous. 5 kg is ALOT man. You should be proud and just continue doing what you do. You don't have to start training 5 times a week to see results. Beginners make mistake doing that in the beginning and end up quitting after 2 weeks. Start slow, 1-2 times a week and slowly build up from there. You'll be able to be consistent in the long run that way, which is the most important thing when it comes to training.

Oh and those who are doing some sort of weight lifting, I hope you're learning your shit from the very Broffesor himself. Reps for Jesus <3

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
09-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Upvoting the contributors! I'll get a pic coming as soon as I can or maybe a vid, see how many handstand pushups I can pull off Smile

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
09-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Find
Juras Offline

Threads: 2

Yeah, that guy is a comedy genius in my eyes. And thank you Robo. I wish you luck in gymnastics. I know it takes alot of patience and time to make progress in that area, but you start to notice the benefits from it when lifting weights fairly fast. I was able to do a tuck planche only after 2 months but my back developed alot on the way. The end goal is to be able to do a full planche, but that will take atleast few years. But hey, I think bodyweight and calithenics are alot more fun than weights so I won't give up on that any time soon.

Not sure which more serious channels you watch Robo, but FaqFitness is a great bodyweight/calithenics channel, Buff Dudes are also awesome when you feel like hitting the weights.

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
09-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Find