Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 missing power switch
Smexyfish
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago PS4 missing power switch
On my way to Catherine and I just powered the shuttles but when I need to flip the switch to activate the shuttles there is no switch. Reloading the save does not fix it.
09-23-2015, 02:03 AM
N3oN667 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: PS4 missing power switch
Reloading to a previous save before I got to the station worked for me.
09-23-2015, 03:02 AM
Find
nebej Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8
This is a known bug that we though we had fixed, we are trying to find a solution for it now. Reloading an earlier save is the only solution for now
09-23-2015, 07:18 AM
Find
emfire Offline

Threads: 0
these bugs are seriously messed up. my playthrough so far has had the tracer fluid placed in a completely different location to everyone else almost making it nearly impossible to find.

Now I've run into this bug where there is no power switch and no possible solution other than to reload a previous save.

Its frustrating because it makes me feel like i am stupid for not being able to figure out what to do, it never occurred to me that its actually a game breaking bug that is preventing me from progressing in the game. Seriously uncool guys, i have never encountered this before in a game.
09-24-2015, 04:17 AM
Find
emfire Offline

next step is to find the CURRIE, leave the submersible and go to the large sunken ship. after a very long time i looked up a youtube clip that shows you can enter with your omnitool. however that option is completely removed and yet i can not progress yet again. im left feeling stupid because the bugs are preventing me from progressing... im only mad because this game is awesome so far but these bugs are destroying my experience playing it. i shouldnt have to do this Sad
09-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
emfire Wrote: my playthrough so far has had the tracer fluid placed in a completely different location to everyone else almost making it nearly impossible to find.
Spoiler below!
The location of the tracer fluid is not fixed, it depends on the places you check for finding it.

emfire Wrote: next step is to find the CURRIE, leave the submersible and go to the large sunken ship. after a very long time i looked up a youtube clip that shows you can enter with your omnitool. however that option is completely removed and yet i can not progress yet again.
Just to make sure it is indeed a bug:
Spoiler below!
did you find Catherine before plugging the omnitool on the terminal in the submersible?

EOF
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 09:43 AM by Luis.)
09-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Find
emfire Offline

(09-24-2015, 09:43 AM)Luis Wrote:
emfire Wrote: my playthrough so far has had the tracer fluid placed in a completely different location to everyone else almost making it nearly impossible to find.
Spoiler below!
The location of the tracer fluid is not fixed, it depends on the places you check for finding it.

emfire Wrote: next step is to find the CURRIE, leave the submersible and go to the large sunken ship. after a very long time i looked up a youtube clip that shows you can enter with your omnitool. however that option is completely removed and yet i can not progress yet again.
Just to make sure it is indeed a bug:
Spoiler below!
did you find Catherine before plugging the omnitool on the terminal in the submersible?

no its literally impossible. i had to stop playing. like i said game breaking bugs

its completely fucked up
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 09:13 PM by emfire.)
09-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
Spoiler below!
You need to find Catherine before you can move on to the sunken ship, and you will find her in site Lambda, which is located close to the submersible

EOF
09-24-2015, 11:34 PM
Find
Unregistered

Hi there. I was wondering if it's a bug where the front panel is stuck in the collision geometry, not letting me open the box with the switch - http://pasteboard.co/X7gT0ez.jpg. Reloading the last save from the outside the station doesn't solve the problem. I watched other people's playthroughs on youtube and and it seems the box can be easily opened.

I am sorry the image link in my previous post should not have a dot after it http://pasteboard.co/X7gT0ez.jpg
09-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.