Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 BIG QUESTION
DEAGLETURK Offline

Threads: 1
2 BIG QUESTION

Hello , i am from germany, i am just now finished the game on ps4, is realy best game ever i played on my life everything great about this game atmophere story graphics sounds ohh my goddddd big thanks for this game. I want just asking

Do you guys wanna making part 2 ? or any dlc ?

And other question is do you guys have a any plan for Penumbra and Amnesia bringint to playstation 4 ?
09-24-2015, 11:18 PM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9
RE: 2 BIG QUESTION

I know one of the devs said they might make DLC/sequel if the game sells well.

[Image: TRcp2.png]
09-25-2015, 01:17 AM
Find
enny330 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2 BIG QUESTION

If there would be a spin-off on SOMA with the same content quality I would seriously be tempted to spend another $10. (Not soon, couple of months+ is fine).
The fundamental understandings of the 'AI versus human' are set, all of us gamers had to contemplate on our actions/choices. Knit further on this!
The proposed storyline could be expanded into various spin-offs exploiting this concept even further. (as in; more diverse situations/problems/paradoxes)
I see this game as a fun, philosophical way of contemplating our existance. And I think now (2015+) is a good time to make this concept more lively.
09-25-2015, 02:33 AM
Find