Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press to call lift (spoilers)
Crimbly
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Press to call lift (spoilers)
Hello all,

Perhaps I'm being a bit stupid but I am stuck at the part of Soma when you finally obtain the Ark.

Having called the lift and placed the Ark into it, I have made my way down to the Dive Room to carry on. However, when pressing the button "Press to Call Lift", nothing happens. All that I've noticed is that the middle button for the central area is lit up white. Having checked a walkthrough, I should simply be able to call the lift - is this a bug or am I probably missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Crimbly
09-24-2015, 09:19 PM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Press to call lift (spoilers)
I think you can also click the small "lamps" by each level, try clicking on the lamp for the dive room. (But yes, it should work by simply clicking the call lift)
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 09:26 PM by jens.)
09-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your answer. I reloaded an earlier save file and this time the lift worked.

Just a small heads up in case it happens to anyone in the future: the lift was in the infirmary, but the white light was on for the common room. It's possible this was because I sent the lift up to the infirmary from the dive room controls BEFORE I talked to Sarah Lindwall. Either way, odd bug.
09-25-2015, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Actually if you use the WAU connection before putting the ARK in the elevator than elevator is not working. Talk to the woman get the ARK place it in the elevator than use WAU connection.
10-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.