Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PS4] Progress crash Lambada/Cathrine
NulEnvoid
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago [PS4] Progress crash Lambada/Cathrine
I spent $42 on this on Thursday, and thought I'd get stuck in over the weekend as I have a family and job. What I've played so far is great but once I get up to the Cathrine section and speak to her, as soon as she mentions the omitool the game crashes. If I try an alt route and go anywhere near the omnitool computer on her right before speaking to her the game crashes. I'm not sure how game progress bugs can make it through on a closed, tested system but seems to be fairly common.

Also just an aside, in NZ Steam version of SOMA at 10% off is $32 NZD, through SCEE on PSN at 10% off it's $42 NZD, almost a 25% increase - please sort out whoever sets up regional pricing as their calculator is busted. No doubt it's SCEE, but following up on that would be good.

Thanks.
09-26-2015, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: [PS4] Progress crash Lambada/Cathrine
Really, no update?
09-26-2015, 09:58 PM
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7
The PS4 version as long as the Linux version are not direct in FGs hands. Prior is the PC version.
This will take and i think FG knows about those issues but they have full hands right now with the PC version. ^,^ pls check up later

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
09-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Hi,

A patch for this is coming later this week. For for the delay but we have to go through cert. Right now the only way to fix is to reload from an earlier save. Do that with Load Game in main menu.

Will look into the pricing issues!
09-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Find
Unregistered

Thanks Thomas, I'll give that a go
09-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Worked a treat thank you
09-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.