Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in environment in Site Delta between crates, container, and wire spool (?)
LrdDimwit
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  Stuck in environment in Site Delta between crates, container, and wire spool (?)
I also posted this to the update thread itself. Then I saw option X in a seperate thread, which said 'make your own thread if you have a problem not addressed here'. So here it is:

I made a copy of the borked save, but it's too large to attach herein. I did attach the hpl.log file as requested.

-----

Have 790226. Am stuck in environment in Delta. Uploaded screenshot here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...730154#_=_

Basically, there's a shipping container with some crates and, like, I dunno, a wire spool or something clumped together. If you jump up on top of there, you can fall in between the 3 objects (so the container is behind you, the crates to your right, and the spool or whatever to your left). See the screenshot above for more details.

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 20.06 KB / Downloads: 119)
09-26-2015, 03:59 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Stuck in environment in Site Delta between crates, container, and wire spool (?)
Just to let you know, your screenshot link does not take us to the screenshot, since I believe you have copied part of the URL and the rest is in the [...] section of your link.

Is there a reason you cannot just choose "Load Game" at the menu and go back one or two saves so you're out of your dilemma?

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Find
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Stuck in environment in Site Delta between crates, container, and wire spool (?)
Ah, good catch. That is indeed a copy/paste mistake from when I copied my earlier thread with the bad topic title. Updated link is here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/ (and a backup link here: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...E6D70FEF6/ )

And yes, I did reload an earlier save. I am filing the bug report so the devs can fix it and other people will not get stuck here.
09-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Ahh okay, no problem. I'm sure the devs will pick it up Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-26-2015, 04:55 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Thanks for reporting, will fix so you cannot collide there.
09-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.