Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spoiler] Who did you simulate in the chair?
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
[Spoiler] Who did you simulate in the chair?

I'm kinda curious. Can you only choose Brandon Wan or did everyone just pick him? A lot of people seemed to have problems with his simulation in the Tech Support area, and otherwise, I've seen a good few posts on Steam saying that they chose Brandon.

I just chose him because I wasn't entirely sure who would know the code, but then I saw what Brandon's role was (can't remember exactly what), and then yeah, chose him.

Anyone else want to share?

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Find
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7
RE: [Spoiler] Who did you simulate in the chair?

I think only brandon knows the code. And i took him at first try whilest reading his profile. :3
And i convinced him at the beach with ashley... Big Grin

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
09-26-2015, 06:32 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: [Spoiler] Who did you simulate in the chair?

(09-26-2015, 06:29 PM)Romulator Wrote: I'm kinda curious. Can you only choose Brandon Wan or did everyone just pick him? A lot of people seemed to have problems with his simulation in the Tech Support area, and otherwise, I've seen a good few posts on Steam saying that they chose Brandon.

I just chose him because I wasn't entirely sure who would know the code, but then I saw what Brandon's role was (can't remember exactly what), and then yeah, chose him.

Anyone else want to share?

When you choose someone else Cath says "we need someone who knows cipher". There is no choice.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Find