Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[spoiler]What's next
rubixcube Offline

Threads: 3
[spoiler]What's next

So Simon 3 is stuck at the bottom of the ocean, what do you think he will do next?

Is Catherine permanently gone?

Should Simon just kill himself?

Also, will the Simon on the ARK eventually realize who he left behind?

What are your thoughts?
09-28-2015, 10:36 PM
Find
RMJ Offline

Threads: 4
RE: [spoiler]What's next

Pretty sure cat's chip can be fixed. It just busted the circuts again. Some of the gel / nanosolutiontech should be able to fix her up again.

I think his mission or goal should be to get up and help those suffering robots / humans plugged into the WAU. Not to mention getting back up and power Simon-2 up. Strenght in numbers after all, being able to do different things.

The main goal has to be to find a way to communicate with the WAU and find a way to help it get the facilities running and get rid of the monsters.

Now that elevator thingy it might be busted, but can probably be fixed, but if not there was a cable afterall. So push comes to shove, he should be able to climb all the way up. My worries are those or that monster swimming around.
09-29-2015, 01:18 AM
Find
1minus1is0 Offline

If both Simon-2 and Simon-3 ever meet up on the plateu I expect Simon-2 to murder Simon-3, partly for personal reasons, partly because Simon-3 is a danger to WAU.
10-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Find
caffeine4671 Offline

Threads: 4

(10-01-2015, 12:13 AM)1minus1is0 Wrote: If both Simon-2 and Simon-3 ever meet up on the plateu I expect Simon-2 to murder Simon-3, partly for personal reasons, partly because Simon-3 is a danger to WAU.

Alternatively, they'll bitch to each other about how they're not on the ark and then kill themselves in a joint suicide. Or, I dunno, maybe it would be like the movie Moon and they'd look out for each other like bros.
10-01-2015, 04:41 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(09-29-2015, 01:18 AM)RMJ Wrote: I think his mission or goal should be to get up and help those suffering robots / humans plugged into the WAU. Not to mention getting back up and power Simon-2 up. Strenght in numbers after all, being able to do different things.
That'd be very boring DLC.

I'd say a journey back to the surface with Cath would be a nice finale. Nothing serious.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
10-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Find
PiratesFr33k Offline

Threads: 5

Yeah, venturing to the surface of the earth would be quite fantastic. Of course, there's not much there but... being in a (mostly) robot body, Simon-3 shouldn't be all too bothered by radiation or whatever's out there. Hey... maybe he'll live a life like the Lone Wanderer from Fallout there...? Wink He can build his own settlement and colonize it with other robots. Big Grin
10-16-2015, 07:38 AM
Find
1minus1is0 Offline

Does the lift still work to get up from the Abyss?
10-16-2015, 09:08 PM
Find
PiratesFr33k Offline

Threads: 5

I believe the lift still works.
10-17-2015, 05:29 AM
Find
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7

I would expect simon to not actually kill himself XD Two simons who both think they are real. But only one has accomplished the mission. Im Sure they figure something out. Together.

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
10-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Find
1minus1is0 Offline

Checklist of things for one or both Simons to do:

getting back to theta, and hopefully that robot woman just outside the main entrance is still sane. Check if cortex chip, stick into body. Stick Catherine into body after fixing cortex chip. Get to Theta labs and 8 more personalities to stick into bodies. With 10 strong crew, possible to start fixing relays, get a more permanent Upsilon power situation figured out. Kill the Dunbat and see if it can be re-purposed, or otherwise negotiate a ride. Make sure Omega cannon still functional. Set up surface base. Ensure communication method with satellites. Work out a better, all inorganic robot solution. Colonize Moon. Use Moon as platform for interplanetary colonies. Pull down the ARK and use it to get some more scans for robots. Work out cloning method to get organic human species with a population great enough to be viable for reproduction. Use those humans as scans for further personalities. Become Type 1 Civilization. Become Type 2 Civilization. Construct Dyson Sphere over the sun. Become Type 3 Civilization. Invent solution for entropic death of universe. Become God.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 08:12 AM by 1minus1is0.)
10-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Find